• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

ARG!

I think they were around £11.99 per tape when I got mine, and the shipping for two tapes was at least as much. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Had to get them from Amazon UK as they were even more at Blackstar at the time and the few other UK online stores that had them, and cheaper, did not ship here. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks, Kribu.

Did you ever see "Each Night I Dream of Home" ?

ps. After you took the photo you used in your avatar (cat's feet), did you tickle your cat's feet? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

over here in NZ 1.06 had "The Memory Of War" and "Visitors From Down The Street" and "Each Night I Dream Of Home"

no need to buy 1.07 hehe
But i still don't own a copy of 1.04, damn, i should have bought it when they were all around /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif - thought i do have the episodes taped from tv

Oh yeah, I saw all of Crusade when it aired on Finnish TV a couple of years ago (can't have been long after it was made, actually). And I have it as a VCD (self-made, I'm afraid).

Would just look nice together with the rest of the tapes, but oh well... maybe if I order something else on Amazon UK some day, I'll get that, too - shipping won't look that bad with something else in addition.

ps. After you took the photo you used in your avatar (cat's feet), did you tickle your cat's feet?
No. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Too high up... I'd have had to bring a chair to reach so high. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Plus she's quick to attack if someone does something she doesn't like. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

May I suggest a nice long feather, or meter stick? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I had cats (not de-clawed) for years and we always had lots of playful fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And face kitty wrath? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

No... I think I'd better not. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oh, where's your sense of adventure? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I wouldn't be able to resist.

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I know I couldn't resist!

I've considered the Crusade VCD's... Are any of those in Region 1?

I guess we just have a mischevious streak? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Crusade VCDs are NTSC and Region 1.

You're tempting me to sell mine. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Beware the customs problems that Demon had, though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They thought she had counterfeits (even though her's and mine are legit). Also, the bit rate of Video CD is nowhere near that of DVD-Video. The result are some jaggies, and not smooth CGI motion (every now and then) on the VCDs.

I took mine out of the original jewel cases because they were most of those cases were cracked. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The WB tape was on the jewel cases (where the cases open, and had to be cut). I now have all of them in slim line, colored jewel cases. Still have all the old cases except 1 (which I re-used for a CD-R that I gave somebody else a couple of days ago).

Hmmm... Well, if the recordable DVD players ever go down, we can just do that /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Then you're stuck with the problems I'm having now (cutting commercials, and the station logos and popups that can't be eliminated).

I just WISH that WHV would release Crusade on DVD. Maybe if there were good sales, they'd consider a re-start, somewhere.

You can remove logos. You need a program called VirtualDub and a plugin called LogoAway....I found that at the vcdhelp.com site he posted. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmm, I wonder how they restore what's beneath the logo. How about that that as the old Sci-Fi logo appeared, it caused a roto-like effect (like a PPG shot) on the surrounding radius about 5 times the size of the logo?

Too bad it (and popups) can't be deleted like a layer in Photoshop! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well, maybe if all of the b5 seasons and movies come out, they'll throw crusade in...(I doubt it highly, but why not have a few good dreams /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back