• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Arc Episodes?

jeff42

a friend of mine wants to borrow the DVDS and he asked me waht epsiodes are arc and what are stand alone? he wants to watch just the arc ones. SO what ones should be watched to see the arc and which can be skipped?

is there a list out there link this? I've been looking but haven't found one.

a friend of mine wants to borrow the DVDS and he asked me waht epsiodes are arc and what are stand alone? he wants to watch just the arc ones. SO what ones should be watched to see the arc and which can be skipped?

http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/lurker.html

This site is great. You should know that really, just about all the episodes have arc in them...in some form or another. You might want to just take the time to watch them all hehe.

IMHO: when you see the series the first time, it feels as if at least half the episodes of seasons one and two are completely non-arc, but when you see it a second time, when you have all the answers, you notice all those little things in almost every episode!

Apart from that, I can only recommend Lurker's guide as someone above did.

/IamS

Yes, some, but not all, of the more "WHAM!"-like episodes have a note in the lurker's guide.

"Note: this episode is more momentous than most. Think twice before proceeding to the spoilers; it's worth seeing unawares." or "Warning: This episode reveals a lot of information, and there are spoilers below. Think twice before reading on if you haven't seen the episode."

But many arc episodes, especially in season 1 and 4 do not have that note. Also see Jeff Cushen's arc analysis

I have read the lurkers guide at www.midwinter.com from the middle of season 3 on. That's when i first got hooked on b5.

back to my q. after my friend asked me what he can skip and whatb he should watch it did get me thinking about a list of eps that can be watched to get the story of the series. I really think you can understand the story arc by just watching certain eps and skipping others.

just didn't know if someone already did that.

i did find a list for season 1 that I passed along.

Ah, I didn't notice that. By some mistake, my browser was showing ALL text as bold. I fixed that now, and that looks like a good list. But I recommend seeing the entire third and fourth seasons none the less.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back