• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Anyone you know remind you of a B5 character?

jnk5y

Regular
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section so move it if you must.

I went to church today for the first time since moving to cali and when the priest spoke i was instantly transported to an episode of B5 (not good when you are supposed to be concentrating on God). His voice sound exactly like Draal after he goes into the machine. His voice was very deep and loud and reminded me of the scene where Draal introduces himself to Sheridan. It was great to hear since i haven't seen an episode in a long time. So anyone you know remind you of someone in B5? Please share.

I find it really lame when people reply to a thread like this saying: "No, not really." but I gotta be honest with you.
No, not really :D

at least it's a response. Geez you don't know anyone that has hair that stick straight up? Or a guy with a british accent with long hair and a gotee? :LOL: :p I just reminded myself that i met a friend for lunch yesterday and he had his hair gelled straight up (a good 6 inches). It looked like he stuck his finger in a socket. It seems that i know a Minbari and a Centauri. Small world.

Summer 1997: I'd recently seen the last episode of the third season (and we all know what happens there WAHHHHH :eek:) And I'd just started reading Jeanne Cavelos' 'The shadow within.'

Anyway, I went to an early music course in the south of France, just to find that one of the participants (a 15 year old viola da gamba player named Christoph) reminded me an awful lot of our dear Mister Morden :eek:
(Actully, he was quite handsome... :eek: )

There used to be a service advisor working at the car dealer where I take my car for service who reminded me a bit of Bruce Boxleitner! He didn't so much look like him I think as it was certain expressions he would make. Of course my son is also a big B5 fan and didn't agree with me on this at all, so I guess it's just my opinion! :rolleyes:

I noticed that a big rig had Babcock written on its mud guards. I pondered that this is what a Babylon 5 based gigolo service would be called for a short time before passing him. This happened yesterday actually, but I forgot about it until I saw this thread.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back