• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Anyone have or have a link to Crusade series logo lineart?

Valen2k1

Beyond the rim
Please post it or email it to me at paddyb2k@msn.com.

I recently acquired a set of vinyl decals that were made for the sets of Crusade but never used, and I would like to make a plaque with the logo to place in the frame I plan to put them in.

Thanks!
smile.gif

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

this is the only thing i've found...

B5_Crusade_LOTR3Scr.jpg

and...

KoshN's page-bumpersticker

------------------
So come on rally round this brave and valiant cause with tradition, pride, and honor at its core. With swords drawn to defend stood these noble-hearted men. Faugh-an-ballagh, clear the way, me boys!!
-Dropkick Murphys: Heroes From Our Past

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cern:
this is the only thing i've found...
snip

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sent him a better version of just the Crusade part, via email.

BTW, my index.html is frelled. That's why I took the link out of my profile ('till I fix it, that is). I tried to update index.html today (to delete the old airdate info. and update the link to Lurker's). Before making any changes, I saved index.html to a backup directory. The changes I made should have been fine, but they bombed it somehow. Then, I deleted the file, but instead of deleting the screwed up one (where I could have have sworn I was), it deleted my good backup file.
mad.gif

The main picture is even bombed and I didn't even change anything in that code, or above it.
crazy.gif

Can't find the backup I had on the hard drive either!

KoshN doing much swearing right now.
mad.gif

It looks like the code should work, but noooooo.
mad.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited January 31, 2002).]

Hey KoshN...i dont know if you read this in the I AM ANGRY thread, but we live in the same town and probably went to the same high school. i graduated in 93...I am just curious if we knew each other from before, because i am pretty sure i knew all the sci-fi geeks in school.

I have a suspicion we both had Linda for communications...

------------------
So come on rally round this brave and valiant cause with tradition, pride, and honor at its core. With swords drawn to defend stood these noble-hearted men. Faugh-an-ballagh, clear the way, me boys!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cern:
Hey KoshN...i dont know if you read this in the I AM ANGRY thread, but we live in the same town and probably went to the same high school. i graduated in 93...I am just curious if we knew each other from before, because i am pretty sure i knew all the sci-fi geeks in school.

I have a suspicion we both had Linda for communications...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I graduated from Ambridge Area High in June 1975, around when you'd have been born.
shocked.gif
blush.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

damn...are you the guy with the B5 Personalized license plate?
(I'm trying not to give out any possible sensitive info, just in case...)

------------------

damn...are you the guy with the B5 Personalized license plate?
(I'm trying not to give out any possible sensitive info, just in case...)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This one?
PA%20Vorlon.jpg

KoshN's VORLON Plate

Yes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For those of you who can't see it, it says:

PENNSYLVANIA

VORLON

WWW.STATE.PA.US

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited February 01, 2002).]

Dude, that is so frelling sweet....i wanna get a ZATHRAS one myself...

------------------

sweet
laugh.gif

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power governments and tyrants and armies Cannot stand... The Centauri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

hey KoshN...if u see a guy in a black SUV with a crapload of stickers on the back window...thats me.

"I still miss my ex but my aim is improving"

------------------

hey KoshN...if u see a guy in a black SUV with a crapload of stickers on the back window...thats me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better watch that. I hear the Leetsdale Police (especially the guy who sits by the RR Crossing on Rt. 65) are real jerks about having any stickers in the back window. According to my cousin, who was a cop, it's illegal to have any stickers in the back window. He keeps telling me to get the B5, B5:LotR, and Crusade stickers I made, out of my back window, but mine are low and in the corners, and I'm taking my chances.

Let's be careful out there.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

KoshN- Thanks for the logo. I just got the black felt for the background today to display these decals proper. I'll post a pic when I get it set up.
laugh.gif

Thanks again!

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Valen2k1:
KoshN- Thanks for the logo. I just got the black felt for the background today to display these decals proper. I'll post a pic when I get it set up.
laugh.gif

Thanks again!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problemo. I've got to make a bigger one of those though. Also it has some jaggies that you might want to touch up. I did a little of that, but it still isn't as good as I'd like. That came from a 1600x1200 TIFF color digipic of the back of my Crusade Jacket, and the jaggies are from the thread edges of the embroidery.

Here's the latest update to my B5 window decal:

B5 Window Decal (2/3 Rev.)

It's a 75K Word97 DOC. Because of Tables it was easier to make in Word. There are two to a page.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited February 04, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
Better watch that. I hear the Leetsdale Police (especially the guy who sits by the RR Crossing on Rt. 65) are real jerks about having any stickers in the back window. According to my cousin, who was a cop, it's illegal to have any stickers in the back window. He keeps telling me to get the B5, B5:LotR, and Crusade stickers I made, out of my back window, but mine are low and in the corners, and I'm taking my chances.

Let's be careful out there.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh hell. i almost got SHOT by a leet cop for having a klingon disruptor under my seat...and once in kilbuck i was pulled over for the tinted windows in the back of my old car, because "sometimes the brothers tint their windows and then shoot at us through them..."
that incident is pretty much why i decided NOT to be a cop.

------------------

oh hell. i almost got SHOT by a leet cop for having a klingon disruptor under my seat...and once in kilbuck i was pulled over for the tinted windows in the back of my old car, because "sometimes the brothers tint their windows and then shoot at us through them..."
that incident is pretty much why i decided NOT to be a cop.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leet cops have given tickets for doing 27 in a 25. Kilbuck's another bad area. They have tons of speed traps on Rt. 65. Drive from Ambridge to Pittsburgh and Big Brother is watching you everywhere.

I know somebody who got pulled over in Kilbuck, and they tried a bait & switch on him. Pulled him over for one thing, and then once the cop found out he was wrong, he said "Well, then I'll get you for not coming to a complete stop at the stop sign." The magistrate threw it out.

They have a bunch of "Mr. Joneses" out there.
frown.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

worse than the tax man........

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power governments and tyrants and armies Cannot stand... The Centauri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back