• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Any thoughts on today's Crusade? (4/16)

Ranger One

Beyond the rim
Any thoughts on today\'s Crusade? (4/16)

That Crusade had me rolling on the ground with tears in my eyes!!! I just won't be able to understand how anyone could NOT like Gideon after tonight's episode. Any chance of you getting some Crusade character pictures up for us to choose for our profile? I'm definitely up for a change of face. Sinclair is cool, but Gideon is just a dewd!

------------------
The innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they didn't do and the guilty lie because they don't have any other choice.

Re: Any thoughts on today\'s Crusade? (4/16)

And good straight-faced interplay between him and Matheson. <g> I've always wondered what Chris Carter thinks of this ep...
wink.gif

les

------------------

Yeah, and that hilarious "sub-plot" with the smell was great. Only JMS could full off feces-related humor without stooping to the lowest common denominator.

------------------
The innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they didn't do and the guilty lie because they don't have any other choice.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrgnPhnx:
And good straight-faced interplay between him and Matheson. <g> I've always wondered what Chris Carter thinks of this ep...
les

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I've heard, Chris thought very highly of that episode. Remember, JMS and Chris worked together for quite a while, and are fans of each others' work ... In this episode, instead of making fun of X-Files (as the overwhelming majority of shows would do), JMS essentially praised it, and kinda turned it on it's head. He's very good at that
smile.gif

------------------
"Hello. I want to welcome back our viewers. We've been gone a long time."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back