• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Any easter eggs in B5 Movies DVD??

ranger32

Hi, guys. Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I can't go through every thread/post:

Are there any easter eggs in the Movies DVD set? Any bloopers (gag reels)? If so, how do I find them??

I always have trouble finding these things. If anyone knows, please reply. Thanks!

P.S. Why was Legend of the Rangers not included?

-Mike

Hi, guys. Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I can't go through every thread/post:

No ... but there is a 'Search' function!

:D

I can't answer your question because I don't have the set yet - although the fact that UK release has been pushed back to Jan/Feb 2004 might finally encourage me to buy the R1 set.

However, if it follows the normal B5 DVD convention, Easter eggs are usually located somewhere on the 'Data Files' page (assuming there is one!) - all you have to do is move your cursor around until it highlight the hidden '5' logo.

P.S. Why was Legend of the Rangers not included?

Because JMS does not consider it part of the main B5 story, therefore it doesn't fit with this set. This has been discussed here and at JMSNews a number of times previously.

I've had the R1 set since its release and searched for any bloopers or hidden gag reels. No luck! :rolleyes:
Unless someone knows different, I'm assuming that they aren't there. :confused:

I've had the R1 set since its release and searched for any bloopers or hidden gag reels. No luck! :rolleyes:
Unless someone knows different, I'm assuming that they aren't there. :confused:

There isn't any.
The only thing there is, is some hidden trailers.

On R2, there was NOTHING! :(

/IamS

I think you're confusing the R1 release of season 1 (which had a single trailer as an easter egg) - which nobody is talking about - with the R1 release of the movie set. The movie set has no easter eggs that I'm aware of. (A disappoinment, since I had hoped some S1 bloopers might have found their way onto the disc with The Gathering, but that was evidently not to be.)

Regards,

Joe

I think you're confusing the R1 release of season 1 (which had a single trailer as an easter egg) - which nobody is talking about - with the R1 release of the movie set. The movie set has no easter eggs that I'm aware of. (A disappoinment, since I had hoped some S1 bloopers might have found their way onto the disc with The Gathering, but that was evidently not to be.)

Regards,

Joe

I sure did. :)

/IamS

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back