• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Another sad moment in tv history...

Stop it. I mean, of all the... ugh! When I think of...

and how stupid...

Ack! I'm speechless.

If I weren't sharing my cable service with three people, I would cancel the service.

Space me! Just space me right now, I will meet you at the air lock.

Maybe if we all focus our mental powers really hard on it, some loon in the film crew will sneak in a single-bullet plastic homemade pistol and cap ol' fathead. No more OJ show, no more OJ. Two birds with one stone....

EDIT: drat... it's already filmed. Well, there's always a season 2...

So you're all not approving...

Have you heard of the people's president kind of thing? A TV programme that grooms someone to be a presidental candidate? That's poor!

So you're all not approving...

Have you heard of the people's president kind of thing? A TV programme that grooms someone to be a presidental candidate? That's poor!

Hey! That's my ticket to the White House you're talking about... ;)

Sadly, I won't be eligible to run until 2008, so all are free from my brand of tyran- er - democracy until then.

In the meantime, I admit to wondering with morbid curiousiy exactly what they'll end up with. Someone that'll appeal to the basest of human instincts, mirror the lowest common denominator, cater to the worst demons of human nature...

In short, whoever it is will probably feel right at home in Washington. :rolleyes:

I'd gasp and attempt to come up with something clever to say about this, but I'm all out of gasps and clever opinions. I mean..... Jebus..... And that reality TV/Movie/Whatever the hell it is....... WHY would anyone pay to watch that? Wait... my psychic abilities are picking something up........ AHA! Because people are stupid. Zing.

*begins sharpening his sword for the coming rebellion against horrible television*

I'd watch IF... they changed the show to be a bunch of blonde LA airhead babes hunting OJ down with shotg..., no, better make that paintball guns. :D ;) :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back