• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Another Coincidence in Casting

Myrl

Regular
Alex Zahara (aka Dulann) and Andrew Kavadas (aka Captain Gregg) both had rolls in Turbulance 3 and both played Norsemen in 13th Warrior.
Curious if these two are actually friends who go to casting calls together or this is another one of those cosmic coincidences that plague our universe, like the fact Joe Straczynski, Jeffery Sinclair and John Sheridan all have the same initials or the mystery of Vlarn and Swedish Meatballs.

------------------
Roy Batty: I’ve seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

Not Vlarn, Breen.

They might've been friends, or at least acquaintances after their first job togther. It looks like most of these guys have all been on the same shows up there in Vancouver, just not always at the same time.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention 'one'... or 'THE one'... Mmmm. You never heard that."

I doubt the initials of the producer and the B5 commanders were a coincidence. If I had the option, I would probably name the hero after myself.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back