• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Animatrix

ElScorcho

Regular
What's this all about?
Anyone seen it?
Is it any good?

I seem to remember hearing about anime shorts made in lieu of previews in theatres.

Animatrix is 9 episodes ~10 minutes long that relates one way or another to the Matrix.
SPOILER

One of the episodes (I think A Kid's Story), is the story of a teenager being taken out of the matrix with Neo's help. This teenager is the same as the one in Matrix:Reloaded that's always following Neo around in Xion (can't remember his name).
The 1st 3 episodes are absolutely amazing. The others are also pretty good, but one or 2 blow big time. Definitely worth buying the DVD. I'm not going to give more details so you have a chance to see Animatrix.

Final Flight of the Osiris kicked a$$!!!

If you liked the Matrix at all than you should check it out... rent it or something. :cool:

Possible spoilers...

He has a name because they showed his tombstone at the end of the ep. I'll have to check it when I go home.

I remembered that the teacher said his name but I couldn't remember what it was.

Mr. Tombstone says... :D
Michael Karl Popper
Beloved Son

Rest in Peace

Final Flight of the Osiris was really good, and I saw the first part of The Second Renaissance and enjoyed it too. The Second Renaissance chronicles how the Matrix was created.

Animatrix provided some really good additional info. I couldn't stand the animation on World Record but the story was interesting.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back