• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andrea Thompson Leaves CNN Headline News

This from today's headlines:

After only 7 months, Andrea Thompson, age 42 -- Talia Winters in B5 -- has left her prime time anchor job at CNN Headline News. Her given reason was a desire to spend more time with her nine-year-old son.

This was the same reason she gave when leaving NYPD Blue, a top-rated prime time drama, and took a job as a reporter at a New Mexico television station. Less than twelve months later, she had the CNN prime time anchor position.

I saw her on CNN once, and I wasn't impressed with her anchor skills. I think she made a better actress, specifically Talia.

I saw her on CNN Headline News a few times; and she was an actress reading the news. She did have one habit which I didn't think a "news person" should have. While reading the news, she would lean in toward the camera, propping herself up on one elbow. Given her physique, this had the effect of emphasizing her breasts.

Since I don't watch the news to see breasts, I didn't bother to watch anymore.

I almost filled by pants the first time I seen her on CNN! She wasn't the best anchor, but she was ok.

Perhaps she can come back and play an Evil Telepath in Rangers. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Rommie

Pants Filling while watching the news........
I am afraid! That is like saying Dan Rather blows my skirt up!!!

I wonder what she's going to do next. It would be nice if she were to make a cameo in some future B5 project, seeing as how we don't really know what happened to her (except for maybe in some of the books, but I haven't read many of them). I don't think it'll ever happen though.

I tried to use a spoiler box, but it didn't work.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure things do not end well for Talia. No doubt, someone else knows better than I.

maybe garibaldishair can take up the search and leave garibaldi with ...(i have no idea how to spell his wifes name)

Here's a news story which has some quotes in it.

<a target="_blank" href=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/eo/20020316/en_tv_eo/ex__quot_nypd_blue_quot__star_exits_cnn&cid=797>E! Story</a>

As Bugs Bunny always said: "I never should have made that left turn at Albuquerque." /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

where exactly could one find, if they were so inclined, the nude pictures. just wondering that's all

Oh yeah and thanks for the spelling. Lise? just doesn't look right.

Back