• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

And now we'll probably never know...

channe

Regular
And now we\'ll probably never know...

First, let me quote. EDIT: Ooooooops, forgot that these COULD count as spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie. Dammit. Sorry.

Now we'll never know what came of the following conversation:

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>David: Are they -
G'Kar: Finished? Yes. There was a great deal of heated discussion, but the result is this: you will remain with the Anla'Shok and you will be given a ship.
David: G'Kar, what did you tell them?
G'Kar: Four true things.
David: That's all?
G'Kar: You try finding one true thing in this economy. What I said is of no consequence - at least not yet. Just - prove me right.
David: How can I prove you right if I don't even know what it is?
G'Kar: There you go. David, accept the miracle and move on.<hr></blockquote>
Now we'll never know what those four true things were. We'll never know what was so special about David Martel - besides the fact that he had three Anla'shok ready to be cashiered alongside him - that had one of the most important people in the Alliance intercede on his behalf.

What was it about David Martel? What were those four true things? And why were they going to apply to David or to a sitaution in the future - BUT NOT NOW?

What did G'Kar see?

</font></td></tr></table>

Agh! There's the arc, right there. Mercy!

Re: And now we\'ll probably never know...

i still haven't seen the damn tele-movie!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Re: And now we\'ll probably never know...

Light NZ, that is probably more of a blessing than a curse. Right now, we're pretty bummed becuase Rangers is no more, but you, you can't miss what you never had.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back