• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ambitions

bakana

Beyond the rim
Some of the Fans posting here display ambitions to become more active in the entertainment industry.

What do the Cast members see themselves doing as the show moves along?

Just sticking to acting?
Writing a few episodes?
Directing?
Producing?
Giving up Show Biz to become a DotBomb Billionaire?
crazy.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Well if Rangers goes to series one might eventually end up like Stephen Furst(Vir/Flounder) and direct an episode or two.

By the way anyone(this would be you DeMartino) know how he ended up doing that?

------------------
Bus

"Yeah, we could start our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems."-Homer

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
Writing a few episodes?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Not impossible - Bill Mumy wrote a script with Peter David for the fifth season (although it had some production problems IIRC and ended up not getting produced)...

Hasn't Enid-Raye co-written a play already? Of course, that brings up the question of whether or not we actually want to see the B5 universe through her eyes...
laugh.gif

Since the cast are all actors one assumes they want to be in a popular long-running series. After that, most of them probably want to make the jump into movies.

I am sure one or two are interested in writing and/or directing, but they are a fairly young group and I'm sure the first ambition of most of them is to be a "star".

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back