• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Amazon shipping Season 3

Cool! I am glad I could help but as the saying goes ... the squeeky wheel gets the grease. ;)

When I asked them why they didn't ship them early this year, the customer service rep said:

I am sorry we were not able to ship your orders for "Babylon 5: The Complete Third Season [6 Discs]" prior to the release date. Many manufacturers, publishers, and record labels restrict retailers from selling or shipping their products until the official release date.

So, it looks like they might have gotten their hands slapped for shipping them too early in the past. :( I might have to try shopping at Costco (still $10 more than Amazon.ca including shipping) or plan my next trip to Vancouver, BC around the next release date. ;) Hmm, or just be patient and wait. :p

I can't really complain too much though because I did get them for a really good price all considering. I think I got mine for under $60 including shipping. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back