• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Am I nieve? Am I the only one?

Since JMS was allowed to make it his way then it will be superb.Nothing wrong with it being more action orientated eiher
smile.gif

------------------
Emporer Turhan-"How will this end"
Kosh-"In fire"

I myself am placing faith in the Great Maker. He got us all to fall in love with Babylon 5, so I think he's more than capable of doing the same to us with Legend of the Rangers.

I look at it this way: Who cares if there's too much action in Rangers, or if the actors are young, or whatever. It's part of the B5 universe, and I love all things B5. So I will watch it and accept it for what it is because I love B5.
smile.gif

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar.

I guess the sky is falling and pigs can fly. L-rdy, let's sit back, sip some tea and wait until January when the show is scheduled to air!!

------------------
"Thin air? Why is it always thin air? Never fat air, chubby air, mostly-fit-could-stand-lose-a-few-pounds air?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back