• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alien Sightings

bakana

Beyond the rim
I think I spotted a couple Minbari lat night!

The Chevy Van commercial came on Tv, teh Warner Brother's van that comes with Bugs Bunny in the back seat.
cool.gif

While watching it, I noticed something peculiar. The two little girls in the back seat are wearing headphones and laughing. But, the head phones appear to be Too Large for their heads. The earpieces are down on the bottom of their jaws. They shouldn't be able to hear anything!

Then, I realized. Minbari ears are down on the bottom of the jaw. General Motors has been Infiltrated.

Those two little girls are Minbari in disguise!

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

its not b5, but theres a girl who works in my building that i SWEAR is a Romulan.

Oh yeah, shes hot too.

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

If that's true (which I think has a good chance) they had a heck of a time hiding the bone on their heads. Unless they underwent the transformation or have good post-production for that commercial.

Any way you look at it, it's doable.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Darn. Why did it have to happen now since Mulder isn't with the FBI anymore. Sheesh.
laugh.gif

------------------
"The war is never completely won. There are always new battles to be fought against the Darkness. Only the names change."

NO we need is the Lone Gunmen!

------------------
Douglas Adams 1952-2001 "So long and thanks for all the books"
Home of the index of Alien races of Crusade: (Hopefully more updated more when Crusade comes back!)
http://babylon5crusade.cjb.net

Adam,

But aren't they a little busy right now?
frown.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> NO we need is the Lone Gunmen! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if they bring Eve with them.

Personally, I suspect EVE of being an alien. I'm just not sure Why.
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Well my boss is a Pak'ma'ra (soooo unbelievably can't spell that).

------------------
'Aren't you contentious for a minor bi-pedal species?'
- The Caretaker

I know a romulan too. Her name is Kalpa, and she goes to my school, pointy ears, diabolical grin, pure 100% romulan. She ran for treasurer, she didn't get elected so she cried
laugh.gif
*remember that this is grade 10 in high school, so it's a little dumb when people cry over not getting elected, they should have stopped doing that in grade 2
laugh.gif

------------------
2 + 2 is not 4!! This is the kinda stuff that's gonna get you started on crazy ideas like freedom and democracy. Just say no! -- Stalin Wannabe :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back