• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alex Zahara here I'm Back!!

Re: Alex Zahara here I\'m Back!!

I can't take any more damn hints, teases, and surprises! Someone tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? :eek:

And does it have any relationship to the possible two Babylon 5 projects JMS has hinted at? :confused:

Hm, I noticed on the Who's on-line, some annonymous person was checking this thread, and it didn't seem like I had seen it in a very long time, so I went back to read the thread to see if I had missed something, and in Oct 2003, Alex Zahara said in this very thread to watch for a surprise announcement by the end of the week. Nothing ever came of that did it? Is the promised announcement related to TMoS, and that's why nothing has ever been updated on this surprise announcement?

Hm, I noticed on the Who's on-line, some annonymous person was checking this thread, and it didn't seem like I had seen it in a very long time, so I went back to read the thread to see if I had missed something, and in Oct 2003, Alex Zahara said in this very thread to watch for a surprise announcement by the end of the week. Nothing ever came of that did it? Is the promised announcement related to TMoS, and that's why nothing has ever been updated on this surprise announcement?
from looking his message history, it was announcement of his new website.

Just how much can you know about who posts here and when?

:LOL:

It sounds like a spy mission. ;)

I can't wait to hear. Maybe Sci-Fi's ratings are down and LOTR will make a comeback. Oh well, we can dream, can't we? ;-)

-Tim

Maaaaybe he has a role in B5: TMoS ??? Dulann was certainly one of the B5:LotR characters I would like to see again (Ditto for David Martel, Na'feel, and Firell).

I think I saw Alex in an episode of Jerimiah.

It was very good to see him again. If he did have a role in the new project that would be great! :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back