• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

AICN reposts its B5LR reviews

I couldnt help but notice how he kept referring to it as if it was already going to be a series. Granted, those AICN types aren't the most professional, and arent completely legit anyway. Just thought that was funny, seeing as it is all in the air until Sci-Fi gives the word.

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Some of the people that join in on the talkback.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bit of an understatement, don't you think? More like 12 year old fanboy mentality at its worst. "If you liked [say...Star Wars], you ^@^^$#$$ should die, as well as your whole family!!!"

I loved the parody of it in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...

------------------

Hmm. I don't like AICN. It smacks of just... amateurishness. The whole layout, the whole pen-names-are-necessary thing.

Some of the people that join in on the talkback (they can be REALLY pigheaded at times, and I'm not talking just about the review talkback today).

But that's just me.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> It smacks of just... amateurishness <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, and we're a bunch of freakin' professionals over here.
lol.gif

After having typed that last sentence, I suggest you imagine it being spoken in a Brooklyn-Italian accent.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back