• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Adwight Chamberlain

ElScorcho

Regular
Excuse me if this one was answered before, but did AC just voice Kosh/Ulkesh (like James Earl Jones for Darth Vader) or did he wear the suit too? If not, did anyone in particular always wear the suit?

One think I noticed when watching the commentaries with Doyle, Boxleitner, Wasser, and Biggs was that someone mentioned that Kosh was voiced by Wortham Krimmer, who I believe is the actor that played Cartagia. That started confusing me as I thought Chamberlain was the voice and Wilwerth was in the suit. Anyone else know anything about this?

I think Kosh was voiced by Chamberlain and Wilworth wore the suit.Although in the commentary I believe they raise an interesting question why did two actors play the same character ?Why not let Wilworth do the voice as well ?

i guess the voice actor didn´t want to carry the suit or it was too big or too smal or something. and maybe the other guy didn´t have a cool voice.

Kind of like Darth Vader.

IIRC, Ardwight Chamberlain was pretty much called in for one afternoon every now and then to do Kosh's lines for a number of upcoming episodes, so I guess he only had to be paid for one afternoon or one day's work.

OTOH, Jeffrey Willerth wearing the suit came about because he was on staff (and therefore already on set) every day and they needed someone to do it.

Hope he got paid extra for it ...

:)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back