• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ad for Rangers tonight on B5

Quagmire

Regular
It was short and sweet, focusing on the Captain's fall from grace. It included G'Kar's question about what his crime was. It looked nice and said January 19th was the air date. That may mean they have settled on that date for good.

------------------
"I used to be known as Eric, the waiter with hands for hands." The waiter with stubs for hands in The Kids in the Hall

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
That may mean they have settled on that date for good.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's hope...I'd go insane if they keep setting it back.

------------------
"I welcome you and present this place to you as a gift. I am called Valen, and we have much work ahead of us."
-Valen, War Without End Pt.2

{vorlon} And so it begins. {/vorlon}

Mmph, sorry. I couldn't resist.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Actually, I just read this at the scifi.com site. Sounds like they are finally officially announcing Jan 19th as THE DATE.

"The SCI FI Channel has named one Babylon 5 fan in each of the top five TV markets an honorary Ranger to promote SCI FI's upcoming original movie Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers, the network announced. That fan's car will be "wrapped" with the B5 logo and an ad for the movie, and the honorary Ranger will get to spread the word. Fans were selected in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and San Francisco.

SCI FI Channel President Bonnie Hammer will have her own personal vehicle wrapped as well, in a show of solidarity with the fans. Photographs of the drivers and their newly tricked-out B5 vehicles in front of landmarks will be posted on SCIFI.COM.

SCI FI is also sending Rangers T-shirts to B5 fans who are planning on attending screenings of the upcoming first Lord of the Rings movie on Dec. 19. SCI FI is asking the fans to wear the specially designed shirts to promote the telefilm.

The fans were all chosen based on their responses to a SCIFI.COM message and for registering on the official Rangers Web site. Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers will debut on SCI FI on Jan. 19, 2002, at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The fan campaign kicks off the week of Dec. 10, and the cars will be unwrapped shortly after the film's premiere."

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back