• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A task - now for other genre shows

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who contributed in this thread, which incidentally is still open: http://www.b5lr.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000076.html

In that I asked for quotes, things that a character would never say. Short, sharp, to the point. Think the unexpected. That was for B5, now I want you to turn your brains to other genre shows. Buffy, Angel, Trek, Farscape, Charmed, Lexx whatever.
smile.gif

For example:

Rygel (Farscape): I'm not hungry.

Ben Sisko (DS9): Shouldn't we just surrender?

Some of these may be used for something I'm plotting. So if you don't mind them being used, fire away.
smile.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

The first one has to be:

Kirk: "I don't like girls!"
Spock: "Groovy, man!"
McCoy: "He's fine, Jim"
Scotty: "Irish Whisky, please!"
Chekov: "Let's face it, Russia sucks!"
Sulu: "Only 30 years to my own ship. Only 30..."
Uhura: "Oh no, I'm completely happy to sit in the back and have two lines per episode!"

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

Picard (TNG): "I love kids."
Quark (DS9): "Profit is not important."
Odo (DS9): "Lets party."
Rygel (Farscape): "Here, let me help."

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"What you regard as inconsequential dental forms are in fact more, much more. They are in fact symbols, symbols of America.
Although the world will little note nor long remember what we do today in these hallowed halls. I tell you this with no degree of uncertainty. That forms filed in triplicate are the very foundation of democracy.
Why do we file Robert?
Why?
One word. Freedom...

"I love the smell of toner in the morning."
-Eberts

I'm on a Farscape kick:

Aeryn: "I think I'll leave my gun behind..."
Pilot: "For heaven's sake Moya, I don't CARE what you want! Go bother someone else."
Crichton: "Wormhole, shwermhole. Let's go to a pleasure planet."
Scorpius: "I don't want Crichton's chip Braca, I want some CRACKERS."
Zhaan: "That's too bright! Turn it down!"
Chiana: "Stop trying to seduce me. It's not going to work."
Stark: "He's dead, BOO HOO. Like I give a frell."

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

[This message has been edited by crazybillyo (edited August 07, 2001).]

**Trek:

Kirk: There's something on the nacell... some..thing.. on the nacell!!

Scotty: Ship's holding together just fine, sir.

Uhura: Open the damn hailing frequencies yourself, you lazy son of a...

**NextGen:

Guinan: Center square again?

**Dune:

Paul & Stilgar: "What is the name of the mouse shadow in the second moon?" "We call that one... Mickey"

~M~

------------------
~Sech of the An`<insert god here>`Shok~

Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbarri fleet. He is behind me. you are in front of me. If you value your lives... be somewhere else.

Chekov: Did you know that I'm a telepath?

John C.: God, I hate you Aeryn! I hate your slimy guts! I prefer Scorpius instead!

Gosh, I can't think of anymore! Maybe I should watch Farscape more often...Anyways, that's all for now!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"Treasure the moments you have. Savor them for as long as you can for they will never come back again."

Major Kira Nerys (ST : DS9): Now if everyone could just calm down, we'll have a cup of tea and see if we can sort this out...

Captain Kirk (ST : OS): Not tonight dear, I have a headache.

------------------
Beta test Shadow Technology today. Buy Windows XP.

[This message has been edited by Zyphyr (edited August 07, 2001).]

Hee hee, keep them rolling.

Why is that the odd Crichton line just doesn't seem odd? I think anything he says wouldn't seem odd, he has gone rather crazy.
smile.gif
I'm still in season two.

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Andromeda
Tyr: Do you want fries with that sir?
Dylan: mmmm.. rommie.. take it off... take it all off...
laugh.gif

Trance Gemini: Kiss my ass buddy!
Becca: I say we donate it to charity!
Rev Bem: Let's nuke 'em from orbit!
Andromeda: Dammit cap'n, I'm an AI not a doctor!
laugh.gif
(getting too unoriginal
laugh.gif
)

------------------
-Is that a 7" Whitestar Limited Edition Collectible in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

Now that we're on Andromeda:

Harper: "A new piece of tech... so what? Rev, explain this Way thing to me again..."

Trance: "I'm REALLY beginning to hate purple."

Dylan: "That consensus of parts is looking pretty good right now."

Dylan: "Ya know, we could use some more nova bombs."

Rev: "I'm really hungry. OH DYLAN..."

Rhade (or Tyr): "I never really wanted children. They're too annoying."

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

*bump*

I wouldn't mind more contributions to this topic, please contribute.
smile.gif

------------------
"You're such a gentleman. Too bad I'm not a lady." - Max, Dark Angel

"X5-599. I've got a heart for you." - Zack, Dark Angel

Picard: Tea. Long Island. Iced.

Worf: Hold me.

------------------
By Grabthar's Hammer!
By the Suns of Worvan!
You Shall BE AVENGED!
~Doctor Lazarus, Galaxy Quest episode 52, "Today is the Tomorrow of Our Yesterdays"

Delenn: Ever tip a cow?

(Sorry, I missed the original B5 thread, and this one just kinda hit me from nowhere)

------------------
By Grabthar's Hammer!
By the Suns of Worvan!
You Shall BE AVENGED!
~Doctor Lazarus, Galaxy Quest episode 52, "Today is the Tomorrow of Our Yesterdays"

I'm not good at this but I'll try.

Spock: I feel a song coming on.

Picard: Let's do the hoochy-koochy

Quark: Count me in for a large donation....

Data: If I only had a brain....

Wesley Crusher: I can't possibly help you I'm only a teen-aged boy.

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

TNG:
Picard: Toga! Toga! Toga!
Riker: Quick, hide me -- there's a girl after me! She wants to kiss me!!
Data: Who gives a sh*t!
Geordi: No, no, no!... I'm not just here because I'm black -- I'm here just because I'm blind!
Guinan: That's right, I'm the one who's here just because I'm black!
Worf: Do you think we could start a knitting circle?
Troi: Why do all the men around me always think of sex?
Crusher: Why bother treating him? He's going to die, anyway -- it's a waste of supplies and my time!
Wesley: Mom, you're a doctor -- why can't you give me a "birds and the bees" speech!?! For crying out loud, I'm 17 years old!
Tasha: For the sake of my career, can't you write me out of this series? For the sake of my career, can't you write me into this series? Wait a second, I'm getting dizzy...
O'Brien: If I just keep standing here being pleasant, maybe they'll give me a better role in a spinoff!
Keiko: In seven years, is this the best role an Asian can get in this show?!?
Pulaski: Listen Gene, I insist on wearing something to cover my ass and crotch! I did the "look at my panties" stuff 20 years ago in the original show -- but now I'm playing a mature woman who is here for her mind and strength of character. I'm sure lengthening my blouse to cover my groin won't affect the popularity of my character. Star Trek viewers are above that sex stuff, and I'll be happy to prove it to you for the sake of all female characters...

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

[This message has been edited by Mondo Londo (edited November 01, 2001).]

O'Neill So Teal'c this is the ancient gou a'ould devicecalled what?

Teal'c It would appear to be a Kittel nose hair trimmer sir.

------------------

Kirk or Janeway :- Wait a minute, isnt there that prime directive thingy?

------------------
Lyta had a little Vorlon
Her skin was pale as snow
And everywhere that Lyta went
Her Vorlon was sure to go.

Thanks for all the answers, great stuff. Keep them coming.
smile.gif

Just one comment, they will be seperate quotes. i.e. different pages, so they can't relate to each other. I'm still being vague on what these are for...
laugh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
Picard: Tea. Long Island. Iced.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perfect. That is just perfect.
smile.gif
Short, and completely NOT Picard.

------------------
"You're such a gentleman. Too bad I'm not a lady." - Max, Dark Angel

"X5-599. I've got a heart for you." - Zack, Dark Angel

DS9:

Sisko: I don't care if you're a Prophet, mom -- I'd appreciate it if you'd knock before you barge into the shower!

Kira: Speaking of showers, I still can't get out of this uniform by myself! Quark, do you think you could give me a hand?

Quark: I'm sorry Major, I'm not sure I could trust myself!

Dax #1: After 8 lifetimes, I want to get my ribs broken every time I have sex -- Worf, let's get married!

O'Brien: On the Enteprise, I had the collar pips of a full lieutenant! Some promotion this turned out to be! How did I wind up being the token enlisted man?!?

Sisko: Hey, watch that "token" talk if you know what's good for you!

Worf: It works for me! This is two shows in a row where I'm the token Klingon, not the token black guy!

Dax #2: I should tear you all apart with my teeth and bare hands!

Worf: I think you should get in touch with your feelings!

Odo: Every 16 hours, I have to go back to my bucket and return to my native gelatinous state. Could you please not use me as "Silly Putty" while I'm doing that, Jake?!?

Jake: You're right. From now on, I'll keep my mouth shut and listen to my elders...

Bashir: Why can't I perform experiments on the prisoners? What do we have them for?

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

Stargate SG-1:

Jack O'Neill: Well, wait a minute. Since we're on their planet, doesn't that make us the aliens?

Samantha Carter: This is an ancient, delicate piece of equipment that's obviously powerful enough to destroy an entire solar system. Since we don't know what it does, why don't I just keep smacking it with the butt of my machine gun until it starts working?

Dr. Fraiser: If all these Tok'Ra women can gallop around the galaxy half-naked, why can't I?

Daniel Jackson: I don't give a fig about their culture. Let's just shoot them all and take over the planet!

Tea'lc: I have fought for many years in the service of the System Lords, and have seen much of the galaxy. However, nothing has prepared me for what you humans refer to as "Winnie the Pooh." He's soo cute!

General Hammond: How is it that you people have been going to a differnt planet every week for five years, and you still haven't found me a decent toupee?

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

Actually I'm pretty sure McCoy has said: "He's fine, Jim." at least once on the show.
wink.gif

McCoy: O.k, you got me...I AM also a brick layer, moon shuttle conductor, shoe salesman, piano tuner and chef.

Picard: Screw the Prime Directive!

Troi: I've a bad case of penis envy, Will.

Worf: We never talk anymore...

Kira: Time for a group hug everyone!

Kirk: Wait, will you still love me in the morning?

Kes: Neelix, it's my turn to play Mistress of Pain...

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back