• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A Suggestion

gkarfan

Beyond the rim
I think at this point, we should ask Warner Bros. to find a way to do more B5. I think they should try for the Telepath War idea, but someone e-mailed me & told me that legal-liabilities would be involved if we asked for the Telepath War. I didn't understand what they were getting at--could someone explain this to me? I would think that liabilities would come into play only if we suggested TP War plot ideas to JMS.

Anyway, that's what I think we should do. I'm tired of B5 being treated like garbage, especially when it has a fairly large fan-base. We proved to WB that B5 can make them money when the DVD sold a lot better than expected. It's not time to give up now. Let's show Warner Bros. that we still support B5, & that they *can* make money off of it! What happened to Rangers wasn't our fault. SFC screwed up, big time. We have nothing to answer for.

Tammy

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gkarfan:
<font color=yellow> I would think that liabilities would come into play only if we suggested TP War plot ideas to JMS.
</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

I agree.........but anyways, jms has already hinted that the Babylon 5 Feature film will be about that.

He said something........it might involve telepaths and it WILL involve vorlons

which of course makes sence because the telepath war has always been left out of b5......the books missed it and the spin off shows jumped it!!!

I think it will be great.......when it is finally made.......and jms said that one day it WILL be made

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back