• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

a small contradiction between WWE2 and book 3 of the centauri trilogy

Modane

Regular
In War Without End part 2, after Sheridan is sent into the future and Londo shows him what Centuari Prime looks like in 2278, he was sent back down into his jail cell to wait until Londo called him back and while he was waiting there, the guards put Delenn in the same cell to let them have some time before they're called back again, but it kind of happens in reverse in the book.
In the book, Delenn is already in the cell and the guards put Sheridan in the same cell with her.
Anybody else ever noticed this?
It's a small contradiction and the only one I've ever noticed, but I'm kinda surprised that JMS and Peter David never saw it. It could have been avoided with a bit of editing.

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

Nothing's the same anymore.
Commander Sinclair - Michael O'Hare

Babylon 5

I vaguely remember noticing it when I was reading the book. However, we don't know how many times they were together or one was taken away and brought back. It doesn't really make much difference in the overall story.
crazy.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jomar:
I vaguely remember noticing it when I was reading the book. However, we don't know how many times they were together or one was taken away and brought back. It doesn't really make much difference in the overall story.
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, it doesn't effect the overall story, but it is the same scene. The dialogue is the exact same. There's no change there.
It's a small contradiction that somehow got overlooked in favour of the story.

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

Nothing's the same anymore.
Commander Sinclair - Michael O'Hare

Babylon 5

Or, they deliberately left it in to give us something to talk about.

Sheridan Tried to change that future. Perhaps that small change is all he ever accomplished.
tongue.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

I noticed that inconsistency, but so much that went unanswered in the show was presented in the book that I ...got over it!

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back