• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A quick question:

SPotential small spoiler for the Techomage Trilogy:

Thanks for the quick response, my girlfriend is reading the Technomage Trilogy and she said some Mages came to B5 in the story and I said that they were introduced in S1 or early S2. So now she wants to watch the episode. I have 2 friends just starting watching B5 and we just watch “Death Walker” last night. So I guess my girlfriend will have a pretty good wait. (In reality we will probably watch it in a few days) :D

Thanks again for the quick response, BTW, it is cool to have 2 people watch B5 for the first time, man I wish I could watch it again for the First Time, that would be Awsome.

Cerberus

man I wish I could watch it again for the First Time, that would be Awsome.

It would be pretty awesome to be able to temporarily disable portions of my memory to be able to relive things for the first time. It'd be interesting to see how different things would impact me now compared to how they affected me then.

But it's pretty cool to know that there are still people out there discovering Babylon 5! :cool:

It would be pretty awesome to be able to temporarily disable portions of my memory

Portions of my memory spontaneously disable themselves quite enough these days without my wishing for this to happen more often - even if I could choose which parts did it when.

I'm sorry. What was the question again?

:)

Regards,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back