• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A Philosopher Views Gulf War II Thru Lens of Bab5

What I find most interesting is that he thinks the UN is out to rule the world. Improve it, yes. End war, tyranny, oppression, yes. But rule it?

Also, he seems to think that the UN was established by leftover League of Nations folks. Well, the thing is, the UN was essentially established by the US, which notoriously did not join the League.

As far as I can tell, the UN and the Interstellar Alliance differ only in the military power at their disposal. Sheridan's IA might be less interventionist, but the spirit behind the two organizations is the same.

What I find most interesting is that he thinks the UN is out to rule the world. Improve it, yes. End war, tyranny, oppression, yes. But rule it?

Always assume that a politician is after the top job. If he was not ambitious for power he would not be there. One of the aims of the UN is to become the World Government.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back