• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A new theory on the uniform disscusion

You want to change the uniforms in a way that is not really fundamentally important? Fine, do it, TNT. What I still don't get is basically canning a series (i.e. Crusade) before it even airs. And sabotaging it. Was someone afraid someone would look like an idiot when it did well?

And then, refusing to sell it to anyone else? I’m still glad I was chosen as a “Nielson family” and had a chance to write in my feelings about TNT.

I’m still mad. Let them go to wrasslin’.
Its obviously their target audience.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Londo Mollari (hated that purple coat anyway) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Londo didn't wear black. The second coat was just a darker Shade of Purple. Becasue Londo had become Even More Stunning.
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
I’m still mad. Let them go to wrasslin’.
Its obviously their target audience.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, they've dumped that now too. What do they have now? Well, "Witchblade", but that's only one night a week for an hour. Everything else... :p

les

------------------

Now that you mention it, "Witchblade" is the only thing I've watched on TNT ever since they dumped "Crusade."

Funny what a little bad blood can do to a network's market share.
tongue.gif

------------------
Joe Medina (neargrai@aol.com)

"...that which are, we are"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back