• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A Friend on this week's Stargate-SG1

Re: A Friend on this week\'s Stargate-SG1

Mondo Londo wrote: "It does look like Enid-Raye will have a part in the upcoming miniseries on SciFi, Taken."

She mentioned that in her email reply to me. Also "Final Destination II" next year. She will be on Bravo Channel this Wednesday at 8 PM EDT in "Breaking News -- The Broadcast from Hell."

As for SG-1, <font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">she said she did not appear in episodes previously and that she (and the other bad guys) would not be in Prometheus part 2. Said she thinks they are supposedly locked up in a storeroom. Boo! Hiss! Bad plot (IMO.)</font></td></tr></table>

I spoiler tagged that last bit (although I had to read it /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif )

Gak, too bad I didn't get to it before you did. Eek.

That wasn't *too* much of a spoiler. You're either one or the other, usually...

Yeah, I spoke to Enie a bit about her Taken role. But I was more in the state of shock because she'd been around Julie Benz.

As she said, "Antony loves Julie, Antony loves Julie."

I won't say it - I won't say it...

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back