• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A birthday?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dylan Neal:
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a terrific birthday weekend with my wife.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You never use words like "wife" without upseting a portion of your fan world, you know?
smile.gif
*hears hearts breaking in half*

Anyway, happy birthday!

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

[This message has been edited by AntonyF (edited October 14, 2001).]

Actually, women are very attracted to faithfully married men and respect them for being good husbands.... even if it means that they can't have them.

Mel Gibson's wife and 15 kids (give or take a few) hasn't hurt his celebrity a bit.

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

Back