• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A big invitation Down Under

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Actually, I know the term "blondes" only really applys to women... but I was born blonde, was blonde when I was younger.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't that make you (an ex-) blond?

------------------
Zog

*touches her newly dyed hair with vacant awe*

Wow, I didn't think it was that easy!

I'm so happy! Now to go nab my hubby's credit card for some much needed therapy...

PS: Do you think the others know about our plotting?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
As to not hiding a cute actor behind makeup... well poor Enie has been Minbaried!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you implying that Minbari babes aren't totall hotties? How dare you! I've yet to see a Minbari female which I don't find extremely tasty
laugh.gif

May Valen be with you.

Antony... it's the mental state we're looking at... that's the most important! And the signs are there that you are blonde on the inside!
laugh.gif

I mean, you do like the blonde Goddess... Kylie of the Minogues... more taste and style than one human being has a right to, and she definately has more fun that most people I know.

You're blonde... admit it.

Zoriah... waste that credit card! *laughs evilly*

Don't worry about the rest of the world, we have them covered!

------------------
Sheridan: "It's... damn inconvienient!"
Delenn: "The truth often is."

Um I can be blonde and not like Kylie right?

*whimpers*

My hubby jumped a plane to Sydney, he's onto me!!!!

------------------

*laughs* Zoriah... he's so blown away by your new looks he's off to get you something fantastic! Either that or he's terrified of the VISA bill!
shocked.gif

And no, you don't have to like Kylie.

She's the Goddess... but you don't HAVE to like her!
laugh.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SataiDelenn:
I mean, you do like the blonde Goddess... Kylie of the Minogues... more taste and style than one human being has a right to, and she definately has more fun that most people I know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kylie isn't blonde....
crazy.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SataiDelenn:
You're blonde... admit it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never. NEVER!!!!

Actually, I plan to go blonde next year. Or blonde highlights. But I want something tasteful, nothing camp. Nothing peroxide.

------------------
"You're such a gentleman. Too bad I'm not a lady." - Max, Dark Angel

"X5-599. I've got a heart for you." - Zack, Dark Angel

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Sorry, I need more sleep... Coming Dean? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(purring, tiger-like) Thanks for the warm shivers SataiDelenn
tongue.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Just got back on the board, I love a good flirt..

I never met a blonde I couldn't find an exact brunette to match. Women. You're alllllll ...different.
laugh.gif

"boom boom"

------------------

An exact brunette? Not a slightly inaccurate brunette?

laugh.gif

------------------
Channe, the next JMS
--
Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgiastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that's no matter - tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther... and one fine morning - so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
-f. scott fitzgerald

LOL Channe.

It was trying to think about. Clarity. I have never seen much difference between the two as types, just types of women who are either blonde or brunette, or red or afro..ya know?

Dean
cool.gif

------------------

O'course, Dean, I was just seizing my chance to be a pain in the butt.
smile.gif

Zoriah - Being blonde has its good attributes. Such as being able to poleaxe someone in their steps when something intelligent comes out of your mouth, 'cause they're not expecting it from a blonde.

------------------
Channe, the next JMS
--
Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgiastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that's no matter - tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther... and one fine morning - so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
-f. scott fitzgerald

Good point Channe!

I was thinking my witty comebacks were being under-appreciated.

Now as an honorary blonde I'll get my groove back
wink.gif

Sataidelenn you are one lucky girl!!!

*sighs* Ok, missing my man already! Hope he isn't having too good a time in Sydney.

I guess I'll be rewatching that trailer a few times tonight to keep me occupied. Frame by frame. Sarah Cantrell looks very competent as security officer, in fact everyone I got a glimpse of look right for their roles. I hope they get a chance to really explore them in a fully fledged series. Warren has a wonderful smile by the way.

Did I mention that the trailer looks fantastic *grin*, it really got us excited about the pilot. Too bad it's soooo long away.

Any news on when it might come to Oz?
So far there are no rumors as to the NZ dates.

------------------

Dean... you're going to be giving me pleasant dreams for at least a year! *laughs*

There's nothing like a good flirt for the soul.
wink.gif
*tosses blonde locks and blinks vacantly*

Zoriah... NO... *sobs* No news on when LotR comes to Oz or NZ!! I keep looking... no luck.

It's a wonder I get any work done.

And you're right... it just looks superb. I can't remember having looked forward to something as much as this since... The Next Generation back in the mid eighties!!

Okay... now I'm feeling old. I think there are people who post on this board who were in nappies when TNG first aired!

Antony... if you're listening... do you know any way of finding out release dates for overseas markets?

BTW... go the blonde tips... and you're right about the peroxide! I don't think it looks good on anyone but Spike! (Go Buffy!!)

------------------

I'm not sure there *is* a release date for B5LR - there's no SciFi Channel in Australia, right? They'll have to find a network to pick up the film first...

I'd hate to be in your situation. At least we know that on January 19th we'll be able to sit down and ogle Dean... ehm, watch B5LR on the television.

laugh.gif

------------------
Channe, the next JMS
--
-f. scott fitzgerald

No, Channe... we don't get Sci-Fi Channel here in Aus, and I'm pretty sure they don't in New Zealand either.

We might be able to on Pay TV (Fox Tel), but I don't have it, can't afford it on a Teacher's salery, and looking at the guide it's full of crap anyway!

Channel Nine, one of our only three commercial networks in this country screened Babylon 5 and Crusade, so I assume they will be screening Rangers too, but I doubt Sci-Fi has done the promo round with overseas markets yet, I don't know if they will. They're not as big as Warner Brothers.

We'll most likely get it on video before we get it on TV. That's how it was with B5 and Crusade. If that's so, we'll be getting it about two months after you guys see it on screen.

It does suck, I'm about to go search this site to see if I can find any films the LotR cast have been in so I can check them out... especially Dean (bit of a major spunk! *laughs*).

Hopefully Antony will know something with his webmaster secret magic powers!
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by SataiDelenn (edited November 03, 2001).]

Someone else who enjoys Spike and Buffy?

*laughs delightedly*

I turned to vids of Buffy and Angel while waiting for scraps of news on LOTR. I'm loving it.

Spike is a wonderful character, great comic timing. Looks pretty good with his shirt off too. *wink*

Nope we don't even get FOX over here. If we're lucky LOTR will get picked up by Channel 4 which is our 'hip for younger adults' channel. It screens all the scifi stuff pretty much. Like you SataiDelenn I will probably have to find it in a video store somewhere.

Although recently there has been some uproar on parallel importing of vids and DVD's which may bode badly for us vid viewers in NZ.

------------------

Gee... haven't been here for a while, but I like the sound of this post (don't forget Tasmania though!!!
smile.gif
)

Nine, if I remember rightly, still hasn't shown all the old B5 movies (ITB was on earlier this year, but that's all I've noticed on it)... so I don't know what that says about them getting LotR on....

I just cross my fingers and hope.

On the subject of B5 in Australia (while I'm thinking of it)... has anyone heard of the Aussie B5 Fan Club... I picked up a flier when I was last in Melbourne... but I haven't had time to really check it out yet (specially since they don't seem to have a Tassie branch).

Cheers

Raia

------------------
I have not lost my mind... it's backed up on disk somewhere!

Note that the airing rights for TV shows are generally sold on a country to country basis, so just because a channel has something in the US, does not mean it's international branches will be able to air the same.

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison quoting Gustave Flaubert

drakh@spamcop.net

Raia I didnt know channel 9 had ever shown any of the telemovies !!
I watched them on video, I think that will be the quickest way I think we will see it down here, CHN 9 never went out of its way to screen B5,I remember the horrible 8 or so months wait between series 3 and 4 and the frustrating banging the head aganst the wall repeating over and over Did Sheridan survive?

Anyhow I dont think i can wait that long does anyone know the deal with Sci fi channel productions and video releases?

"Insert witty quote here im to tired to think right now"

------------------

Oh yeah, Buffy and Spike rules!!!

Especially since Spike suddenly developed a crush on our pressure ridden Slayer. There was no chemistry between them but certainly a lot of comedy. And drama. Who can forget Spike, William the Bloody, rival of Dracula, Angel and Darla, cry tears of sorrow for his former nemesis in "The Gift"? Or letting Glory torture him rather than let the secret of Dawn out?

Yep, Spike all right in my book now that he's alligned with the forces of good.

As for Buffy... do I need to explain? SMG may not be the greatest actor but she packs a punch (literally) in many episodes. Her acting in *the body* was magnificent. As well as her final moment with Dawn before sacrificing herself.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I almost howled in both episodes. The saddest things you can ever imagine. something trek can never dream of now that Gene is dead.
frown.gif

On another topic, is there any Australians B5 fans living here in WA? I would like to meet you and share my interest since at the moment, there's not a B5 fan within range of me. I think Perth would be a fantastic spot for our LOTR cast and crew because of it many beaches, Whale and dolphin cuises, outbacks and others.

I hope to meet my fellow B5 bretheren. I think I'm the only B5 fan from Malaysia. Thank God I'm in Australia and I hope I can meet someone with the same interest here.

------------------
May you all be well and happy, free from suffering, free from sickness.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back