• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

30 Days....

Derian

Beyond the rim
Invoking Darkness

------------------
I'm lobbying for someplace more comfortable for our next gathering place. A nice resort with a beach. A bunch of pale skinned technomages in black robes would fit right in.

I can't wait!

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"
- Jeffrey Sinclair

I'm still waiting, this should go down to off-topic
crazy.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

[This message has been edited by whitestar90 (edited October 27, 2001).]

Hey, Kaleb, thanks for choosing the Vir avatar. I hadn't seen that one yet and it's cool, a little bit goofy, but the perfect trademark snapshot for Vir's character.

------------------
An Old Egyptian Blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places that you must walk.

Thoughts & prayers to citizens of NY, DC, and to us all.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackStar:
I can't wait!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me either!

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Yeh I thought it was pretty much his greatest moment. And the perfect response to Mordens question. Vir never gets te credit hes due.

------------------
As it is, such is life.

Erm? I don't get this thread. I'm not sure whether to close it or move it to off-topic. Hmm. I'll close it. Open it up again in off-topic if it's necessary.

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back