• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

24 Season 1 (SPOILERS)

I tought it was a good trick to slice and dice the season in half at ep12. It brings a change and now it's almost in the starting point again in ep13. Now you can't really tell whats going to happen as another assasin is in California, Palmer is going to meet Bauer, etc.

By the way, is there a Region 2 Season 1 dvd-set available?

Regards,
Marko Marin

By the way, is there a Region 2 Season 1 dvd-set available?
Yeah... I think it came out just before the region 1 set and was in a similar price range (i.e. fairly cheap). Check any UK online retailer.

It was fantastic. Many shows don't get beyond 13 episodes, so to me it was quite blatant that they were ready to go out with 13, as it's a perfect ending in itself. But of course we had more. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thankfully.

And yes, it's still available. There were production problems, but it's back. Amazon.co.uk has it for £35.99 here.

Found it from local shop. Price tag is 78 euros, same as the B5's S1 was. Can't wait to have enough money to buy it... and watch it through in real time. It takes about 17,5 hours...
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Regards,
Marko Marin

2:00pm-3:00pm
Interesting. It was a cool trick to keep Bauer and Palmer separated for so long, as this episode was more interesting and satisfying when they finally met each other. One of the best episodes so far.

3:00pm-4:00pm
This gives a chance to relax before the storm I suppose. It feels like nothing really happens in this episode but the reality is very different. I just wish the writers don't mess up that memory loss-thing with Teri. Usually it doesn't work in other series, but I'm hoping for the best.

Regards,
Marko Marin

Warning: many viewers and fans, including myself, thought the amnesia thing was the worst part of the show, so just sit tight. The end of the seaons is a blast.

Yeah, I've heard that from people too... that it was a sign of desperation.

I didn't mind. 24 is a bit far fetched, but I don't mind.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back