• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

24 again (sorry about that) SPOILERS!!!

I watched the series in real time (yes, I don't have a life
wink.gif
) and I'm stunned. During the last five episodes I tought many times that this is enough. That there's nothing more that the writers could do to get my pulse run faster, but they managed to twist the plot even further.

When Drazen's captured Jack, it was very cool moment and I have to admit that I like plots like this. I like to see a situation, where the hero is so badly messed up that there's almost no hope left. Plus it was nice to see how the darker side of Jack took over when he found out that Kim was dead. He had no mercy left when Victor dropped his gun, he just shot him.

I'm not sure tough if I like what they did to Nina. I mean, it seems like it was planned (I don't think they hired the actress who played Jamey again just for the camera footage) but there wasn't enough hints that she was a mole. Btw, does the second season resolve this plot with the Germans who Nina was working for or is it already buried for good? And no spoiler please. Yes or no will do.

Regards,
Marko Marin

No.

And I find Nina's german very amusing. Gramatically and of the content, it's perfect. Her accent is - well yea, she sounds very american. But people who learn german get rid of most of their accent by the time they are able to speak the language well enough to make no mistakes - as she does. It's quite obvious that in fact, she doesn't speak a single word of german. (The woman on the other line is real - as far as I can tell, judging by the accent, she must be from Berlin)

Yeah, it didn't seem too real for me too. Altough I don't speak german... as far as I can tell that is.

One other thing is a bit odd. When Gaines was watching the CTU HQ through the cameras, Nina said that the computer room was dark (which I suppose means that there aren't any cameras). And in the last episode Jack called in the Archives and asked the footage from the same room. And the footage shows very clearly that Nina kills Jamey and that she knows about the camera... Of course it might be that only Nina, Jack, Mason and Chapelle knows about the system (they have the highest security clearance).

Regards,
Marko Marin

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back