• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Big B5 update from jms!!!

re: Are we there yet?

Ivanova: "My God! Whoever's piloting that shuttle's a madman!"
Londo: "Ahh, just like Valesh 12.
There is no connection to the 405 here.
We'll have to take the Long Beach. We'll take the Long Beach, is that alright? First the Long Beach, then the 405.
Alright, I know where we're going now. There'll be a bathroom stop in about 10 minutes."
Draal: "I hope so."

Re: re: Are we there yet?

IVANOVA:

My god, whosever piloting that -- Whoever's? Whomever's?

My god, whosever - who-evers? I'm sorry... [laughter]

My god, whoever's piloting that shuttle is a madman...

:)

Joe

IVANOVA:

My god, whosever piloting that -- Whoever's? Whomever's?

My god, whosever - who-evers? I'm sorry... [laughter]

My god, whoever's piloting that shuttle is a madman...

Joe

While the bugler sounds the "Charge" and the dummer beats "tattoo." :LOL:

While the bugler sounds the "Charge" and the dummer beats "tattoo." :LOL:

Why?! What did Tattoo ever do to the drummer? He's such a nice little man. I don't think Mr. Rourke pays him enough.

Why?! What did Tattoo ever do to the drummer?

It sounds like the drummer was upset becaues Tatoo charged the bugler, which may mean that Mr. Roarke never paid Tatoo at all. But that isn't entirely clear from the post, and further speculation along those lines could get us moved into NC-17. :)

Joe

I think they actually prefer the designation "Little People."

They definitely don't like "Stunted Maggots." Also, I had one answer to "Stubby" once, but then he started kicking me. I would advise against calling out these phrases in their presence. They can be mean little buggers.

"And Hillbillies want to be called sons of the soil but it aint gonna happen", Doctor Julius Hibbert.

Re: The drive (Are we there yet?)

I'm thirsty! :(
Can we stop for some brivari?

NO! You're too young for brevari. But if you're good I'll get you some hot jala at the next rest stop. Now shut up and stop pinching your sister.

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back