• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade/B5/JMS Items For Sale

KoshN

Super Moderator
I have the following Crusade, B5 and JMS items for sale. Figured some of you guys/gals might be interested.

(1) Crusade Wool Jacket (black with Crusade embroidery on the back).
This one's rare. I think the B5FC only had about 100 of these made.
See Crusade Jacket (on JMSNews)
Size: Large, but since they run large, it's closer to XL.
I bought it from the Official B5 Fan Club for $250 + $25 shipping.
It's in perfect condition (except that I printed my last name on the tag). I've probably only worn it about a half dozen times, and have taken extremely good care of it.
Price: ~$200 + actual shipping costs. If the consensus is that's asking too much, I'll come down some. I figured $50 off for printing my name on the tag <shrug>, and like I said, you don't come across one of these very often.

(1) Babylon 5 Script - "The Coming of Shadows" - an original from the Official B5 Fan Club with the red stamp, and autographed by JMS. It's in perfect shape.
Price: $15 + actual shipping costs. It cost me $20 + shipping, IIRC.

(1) "Dining on Babylon 5 - Human Edition" - the Babylon 5 Cookbook, by Boxtree. It's in perfect condition.
Price: $20 + actual shipping costs. I paid $30.87 plus a copy of "The Shadow Within" (Dell).

(1) Amazing Spiderman #36, the 9/11 issue. In perfect condition.
Price: $2.25 + actual shipping costs.

(2) Babylon 5 mugs (black, with blue with white-outline lettering "Babylon" over a chrome "5" (same on both sides)
The Original B5 Mug (B5-Mug-1)
One is in perfect shape. Price: $7.50 + actual shipping costs.
The other has a small imperfection. If you're right-handed, on the side that would face away from you, it looks like they got a little extra bit of chrome (~1/32" wide by ~1/8" tall) on the black to the upper left of the "B" in "Babylon" so the price for that one is $5 + shipping. Uncomyn Gifts ( http://www.uncomyngifts.com/Main/Recreation_Room/Babylon-5/Coffee_Mugs/index.html ) lists this one as $12 + S&H, and it's sold out.

(1) Babylon 5 mug (black with white "Babylon" over a blue "5" and "Our Last Best Hope" on the other side. - the last microwaveable mug.
Logo side
"Hope" side
In perfect condition.
Price: $6.00 + actual shipping costs.
Uncomyn Gifts ( http://www.uncomyngifts.com/Main/Recreation_Room/Babylon-5/Coffee_Mugs/index.html ) lists this one as $9 + S&H, and it's in "limited supply."

(2) Babylon 5 mug (black with gold tone (not real gold) "Babylon" and "5" on one side, and the big stylized patch "5" on the other side.
"5" side
Logo side
In perfect condition.
Price: $7.50ea. + actual shipping costs.
Uncomyn Gifts ( http://www.uncomyngifts.com/Main/Recreation_Room/Babylon-5/ ) lists this one as $11 + S&H, and it's sold out.

OT: I also have one of the big X-Files mugs, with the big metallic, "relief" X on it. It's in perfect shape.
Price: $5 + shipping.

Prefer payment by cashiers/certified check, money order or PayPal (PM me for my PayPal account no.)

ps. I used existing online pictures where I could, because I'm typing on the desktop PC and can no longer get to any of the subdirectories on my picture hosting site from here (because of the firewall I installed). I've tried everything. I can't get there from here. :mad: To upload pics, I have to go do it on the notebook PC (PII 233) which doesn't have a firewall and is running ol' W95.

If you want to see custom pics, let me know. Then, I'll shoot 'em and upload 'em from the notebook.

Thanks. Been doing a little lurking (not much). Spending most of my time in Usenet (now that I have a decent ISP again). I'm giving the old ISP the boot on Monday. :devil:

Hi!

I am interested in this item, if you still have it... Could you please tell me what it would cost to have it sent to Denmark, Europe? I can pay via PayPal...

(1) Babylon 5 Script - "The Coming of Shadows" - an original from the Official B5 Fan Club with the red stamp, and autographed by JMS. It's in perfect shape.

Thanks...

I am interested in this item, if you still have it... Could you please tell me what it would cost to have it sent to Denmark, Europe? I can pay via PayPal...

Sorry, that one's gone as of last night. However, it is the ONLY thing that's gone so far.

I guess either my prices are too high and nobody's saying anything :confused: , or we're in some sort of a worldwide financial depression. :confused:

Sorry, at 12:56PM I finalized a meet to sell the cookbook.

There have been no inquiries on any of the other items. Funny, I thought that the interest would have been in the Crusade jacket. It's what I would have jumped at the chance to get. Maybe everybody's like me and cash is extremely tight right now, or maybe I completely ruined it's value by printing my name on the tag. <shrug>

Hey, what am I bid on a set of 13 Crusade VCDs? These are Official Warner Home Video VCDs, not copies.

There have been no inquiries on any of the other items. Funny, I thought that the interest would have been in the Crusade jacket. It's what I would have jumped at the chance to get. Maybe everybody's like me and cash is extremely tight right now, or maybe I completely ruined it's value by printing my name on the tag. <shrug>

Well, I wasn't interested in any of the mugs and I had all the other things you were offering except for the jacket. I think it would be hard to sell something that pricey ... not that I don't think it is worth it but I know I would have a hard time justifying spending $200 on something other than my house or bills.

I know you take good care of your B5 things so I don't think your name on the tag would devalue it very much. It's not like many people would ever see it. ;)

Hey, what am I bid on a set of 13 Crusade VCDs? These are Official Warner Home Video VCDs, not copies.

I read your post on RASTB5M and just realized that this post probably meant you were offering to sell these. One episode per VCD eh? How much and I assume they are used. :)

I read your post on RASTB5M ...

Yes, I got a post through to rastb5m, and that's a miracle these days. :eek: Some posts show up 2+ days after I sent them, while others sent much later, show up in seconds, and still others are lost forever (with no bounce message). It's been just crazy lately. I've reposted some and still they don't show up, and there's no bounce message. :confused:

... and just realized that this post probably meant you were offering to sell these. One episode per VCD eh?

Yes.

How much and I assume they are used.

Yes, they're used, as used as any optical disc gets with me (which is to say, not much). I mean, it's not like it's an LP or tape, a "wear" item. I'm not even sure if I've watched 'em all. First thing I did was to put 'em each in their own individual jewel case (so I could easily put them in any order I wanted). I still have the original cases, but they were doubles, except for "Each Night..." and some of those jewel cases had cracks when they arrived. The worse ones I threw out, or used the good pieces as spare parts. I still have four of them showing three of the WB stickers. For some reason WB put a WB sticker on the cover art of "War Zone" (which I was told not to try to peel off because it might damage the disc).

Anyway, I was thinking $25 + postage. Trouble is, Nick Upson from rastb5m replied first. Postage to the UK may be prohibitive for him though. I've got to put the package together and get it weighed. He'll decide when he sees the total. I'll let you know.

No problem. I was just curious mostly as I am not sure I want them especially if they might be coming out on DVD soonish. I am not too crazy about having 13 cds. However, I will ask the hubs if he is interested in having them. :)

Anyway, I was thinking $25 + postage. Trouble is, Nick Upson from rastb5m replied first. Postage to the UK may be prohibitive for him though. I've got to put the package together and get it weighed. He'll decide when he sees the total. I'll let you know.

Don't forget the problem with getting VCD's through UK Customs & Excise. I never did get the first set I bought back off them, even though they were legitimate Far East sale items :(

Don't forget the problem with getting VCD's through UK Customs & Excise. I never did get the first set I bought back off them, even though they were legitimate Far East sale items

I didn't forget. I enclosed a note in which I stated that the VCDs are not bootlegs and pointed all the authentication measures that are on them (the WB cover art on the VCDs, the holographic stickers on the insert literature, the WB stickers on the VCDs themselves, the WB seals on the jewel cases, the literature in the jewel case backs, etc.). On the bottom of the note, under my name, I even listed my email address and said to contact me if they had any other questions.

What's left:

(1) Crusade Wool Jacket (black with Crusade embroidery on the back).

(1) Amazing Spiderman #36, the 9/11 issue.

(2) Babylon 5 mugs (black, with blue with white-outline lettering "Babylon" over a chrome "5" (same on both sides)

(2) Babylon 5 mug (black with gold tone (not real gold) "Babylon" and "5" on one side, and the big stylized patch "5" on the other side.

OT:
(1) Big X-Files mug, with the big metallic, "relief" X on it.

I'm also selling my Buffy DVDs (Seasons 1, 2, and 3), preferrably all at the same time. The current Amazon price is $119.97 (%29.99 + 44.99 + 44.99). I'd sell 'em for $60 + shipping. FYI, I've watched a couple of the Season 1 eps, but none of the S2 or S3 eps. All three boxes have been opened to verify that there were no loose discs and that the discs were in perfect shape.

Note: On October 14th, Amazon will be selling Seasons 1 thru 4 as a bundle for $119.99.
"Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (1997) $119.99"

Since Season 4 goes for $41.99, if you bought my set and Season 4, you'd get all four seasons for ~$101.99

What's left (unless I decide to add to the list):

OT:
(1) Big X-Files mug, with the big metallic, "relief" X on it.

Did you find a buyer for the Crusade jacket? I'm really pleased for you, but I know how sorry you must be to let it go :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back