• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The advantage of no more B5

:LOL:

We're getting a bit off topic here, I dare say. ;)

I wonder why JMS seems so sure a B5 film will be made some day. Or does he just need to find an excuse to use his new office space in England? :)

:LOL:

We're getting a bit off topic here, I dare say. ;)

I wonder why JMS seems so sure a B5 film will be made some day. Or does he just need to find an excuse to use his new office space in England? :)

The office space in England was for the limited partnership that was going to produce TMoS. I'm sure that office is empty now.

I truly believe that JMS has faith that a B5 feature will happen...as do I. When he's ready, he can make it happen if he wants it badly enough...after all, he made B5, itself, happen against the odds. ;)

CE

The office space in England was for the limited partnership that was going to produce TMoS. I'm sure that office is empty now.

Ohhhhh, no....Joe's still in there:

"Look at this -- 'Dutch girls must be punished for having big boobs.' Now, you do not punish a girl, Dutch or otherwise, for having big boobs."

Back