• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Do you miss those Rangers ladies?

*does a Phoebe and makes cleansing aura motions in this thread*

There, all better now!
wink.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Hi... Warren is it? You're cute! OOPS I mean talented! Hee Hee. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what about me?!?!

*sniffles*

Oh, and Myriam, you're official thread is still waiting there for you... patiently.
smile.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Friends...?

FRIENDS?!?

*runs away screaming*

The threads I'm in always wander. Sorry!

------------------
channe@cryoterrace | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Well CrazyBillyo -

You kinda look like an octopus that got run over by a truck.
lol.gif
lol.gif

(See SiL for all of those that didn't get that.)

------------------
"We live for the one, we die for the one."

Crazybillyo, are you trying to cheer me up?

Well...it worked
laugh.gif

And yes, I will come by my official thread soon
smile.gif
Thanks for reminding me.

Take care everybody, I'm calling it a night!
Bonsoir. Myriam
smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Friends...?

FRIENDS?!?

*runs away screaming*
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*runs after channe*

Sorry! I just watched a re-run and the thought escaped before I could stop from posting it.
laugh.gif

------------------
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

Friends...

...I wish I had their paycheck...

------------------
channe@cryoterrace | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Yeah, but do you want them on your resume? They aren't really known for their good writing.
wink.gif

Anyway, to get us back on topic ... No comments on Enid-Raye's interview? Cute pictures? Interesting answers? Granted, it is no AntonyF interview but it does give some insights that I didn't get before. Here is something that popped out at me:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>UGO: Has the spiritual side of yor character lead you to any soul searching?

ERA: Interestingly enough, my soul searching lead me to the character of Firell. I have a strong faith in the spiritual side of the world and that is the most profound connection I have with Firell. I also enjoy the gizmos and gadgets she gets to play with. They're like little game-boys that'll cure what ails ya! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you wonder why I love this gal?
smile.gif

------------------

Myriam,
excuse mon Francais, j'etais mieux, mais il me manque un peu de pratique a moment.

Je voudrais dire qu'on droit se render compte du fait que de la critique de defauts dans une conception n'est pas de necessite aussi de la critique de la personne qui doit mettre a execution cette conception. Je pense que je parle pour beaucoup de monde en disant que j'espere qu'on va the voir encore une fois dans "Legend of the Rangers: The Series"

Je sais qu'il y avait quelques uns qui sont alles plus loin dans leur critique, mais comme on n'etais pas la quand la scene a ete tourne, je pense que conclusions concernant qui est 'coupable' pour quelque chose on n'aimait past ne sont pas bien fondees -ce peut etre aussi eux-meme en attendant quelque chose pas sain d'esprit. Tu n'as pas ecrit le 'script' et tu n'etais pas realisateur. Et tu n'est pas responsable pour les gouts de ceux qui jugent sant connaitre ce qu'ils jugent. Alors boude ceux qui n'ont ni de discretion, ni de connaissance de ce qu'ils jugent.

A bientot, j'espere,

Irmo

(And now let's have them guess what I talked about
wink.gif
I hope you can confirm it wasn't anything out of line
wink.gif
)

------------------
If I tell you my name is Lorien, what good is that?

(Whatever happened to Mr. Garibaldi?)

Français, quel langage. Je préfère l'anglais cependant, mais me donne votre meilleur.

(I hope that is right
smile.gif
)

------------------

Gentlemen, my most effective technique worked to attract our beloved Myriam Sirois back to our board: pity and flattery.
smile.gif

Myriam, you were, of course, sublime. Can you not you use charms to convince the suits to green light a series? You know, flash 'em a smile, be your friendly self, and say, "Pretty please, give us a series?" No man could resist.
wink.gif

Oh, and any gal that appreciates the merits of vodka is OK in my book. One day, we'll drink l'chaim to the Rangers series over a shot of Grey Goose.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Oooh, don't mention my resume, it's feeling especially neglected right now...
wink.gif

It's a very fun interview! I liked the thing about the lunchbox - it's like my thing with a certain necklace that I always wear to work when I know it's going to be a bad day...

------------------

I'm sure all Myriam has to do is look at them. Any man would just melt and succumb to her will.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

------------------

awww, i cant speak french... but i can speak elvish! see!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Nar An'la'shokammë. Vantammë mí morna meni vá queni linna. Varyammë i yanwë ar lavammë vá queni. Cuilëimma nar an i minë. Qualinmma nar an i minë.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyway, i'm relatively new at this board, but i certanly must say that having the actual actors post here is *quite* cool... especially myriam
laugh.gif

although i know someone from GVFX on another board, thats cool to
tongue.gif

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

I can't speak French either
laugh.gif

Arrghman-

Which dialect would you be speaking there?

------------------

its supposed to be quenya, but i'm not very good at it yet... i also coined the word "an'la'shoka", i think it's fairly obvious what it means
wink.gif

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

Je parle en Francais, mais pas couramment, juste un peu.

What do you expect, it's been almost 3 years since I took Mrs. Robb's French 3 class.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> lthough i know someone from GVFX on another board, thats cool too
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That might be the same guys from GVFX who show up here sometimes.

They mostly Lurk.
smile.gif

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

Hi Myriam!

Sadly, I live in the UK and I've not seen the Rangers movie yet - but you look great in the screen grabs I've seen.

Could you send me a video of the film
wink.gif
!!!

------------------
'I plan to live forever, or die trying' - Villa Blake's 7

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
That might be the same guys from GVFX who show up here sometimes.

They mostly Lurk.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's mentioned this place before, although i dont believe he work much on the movie itself (although he is a big b5 fan)

they could be reading this thread right now! *runs around in circles*

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back