• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Road Home review thread (contains spoilers)

Random TRH Trivia (Re: Amazon Prime Video): Looks like they have added a few extra trivia entries since it became available. Originally only had one entry - "cannot mention Crusade stuff for legal reasons".
Still waiting for a source for that.

Re: No Shadow War - yet, anyway. After all, where the animated movie leaves off, Sinclair's a ship captain as is Lochley. So one wonders how & why Sheridan got the post.

Jan did you get an answer yet? :p WHY IS SHERIDAN IN CHARGE?!?!?!?! :eek: I mean this is a huge deal considering why Sinclair originally got the post.

Jan did you get an answer yet? :p WHY IS SHERIDAN IN CHARGE?!?!?!?! :eek: I mean this is a huge deal considering why Sinclair originally got the post.
While there are many alternate universe backstories that make little or no sense other than It's Different, for TRH could think of two (or three) reasons why Sheridan might have been selected with Things Being Different: 1) He accepted the assignment about the Prometheus (ITB) and was able to defuse/prevent the circumstances which led to the Earth-Minbari war. 2) His peace mission with Franklin and G'Kar (ITB) was successful rather than being blown to bits by the Centauri.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WOW YOU BLEW MY MIND! ?????. . . . .

I mean I COULD have come up with two reasons like that if I'd actually put any effort into it. ?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WOW YOU BLEW MY MIND! ?????. . . . .

I mean I COULD have come up with two reasons like that if I'd actually put any effort into it. ?
? What if Lochley opted to quick-marry Sinclair instead of Sheridan ?
Could explain why they are a little standoff-ish towards each other...

? What if Lochley opted to quick-marry Sinclair instead of Sheridan ?
Could explain why they are a little standoff-ish towards each other...
I really never cared for that marriage. JMS is a good enough writer that I've always felt he could have come up with some other explanation for Sheridan trusting Lochley implicitly that wouldn't have taken any more time to explain.

It'd be nice if we do find out more in future animated offerings, for sure.

Thank you for the reviews, folks. It's nice to know that there is something new out there to be found and seen.

I know I won't find time to watch it anytime soon. In fact, I don't have a TV these days, preferring to read news and consuming little entertainment. My laptop no longer has a DVD drive. No streaming service accounts either. Some day, somehow, I'll watch it - too much nostalgia to pass by unaffected. :)

Thank you for the reviews, folks. It's nice to know that there is something new out there to be found and seen.

I know I won't find time to watch it anytime soon. In fact, I don't have a TV these days, preferring to read news and consuming little entertainment. My laptop no longer has a DVD drive. No streaming service accounts either. Some day, somehow, I'll watch it - too much nostalgia to pass by unaffected. :)
Can you get to a library that might have it to watch or check out? And hello again, old friend!

Hello, nice to see you. :) Thanks for the idea, I'll check out what local libraries have and can. :) I know of a library that started lending tools and instruments, but their multimedia departments are unexplored ground to me. One friend visits libraries to study, but I visit them to configure their software. Funnily enough, the last time when I had to wait before doing that, I ended up browsing science fiction comics for kids. :)

Reactions: Jan
Hello, nice to see you. :) Thanks for the idea, I'll check out what local libraries have and can. :) I know of a library that started lending tools and instruments, but their multimedia departments are unexplored ground to me. One friend visits libraries to study, but I visit them to configure their software. Funnily enough, the last time when I had to wait before doing that, I ended up browsing science fiction comics for kids. :)
There really are some interesting things going on in Young Adult fiction. I haven’t checked out children’s sci-fi, but it’s good to know it exists.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back