• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The new B5TV.COM is here!

We should just go back to cans on strings. More reliable.

Firefox private browsing works too. I'm under the assumption that this is transient (hopefully), so I don't mind going private/incognito for a little while. I'm used to the shadows anyway.

Deleted the Firefox exception to see if Private Browsing might work, but it worked without the exception!!! 😀
Am not wise-in-the-ways-of-certificates, but wonder what might happen in mid April as it mentions "Wed, 17 Apr 2024 22:00:38 GMT".

Hooray for B5TV!! 🌞

Looks like the certificate was updated, though I wonder why one with a recent expiration date was chosen. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened again on April 17th.

Anyway, looks like we're back up... FOR NOW. (Cue ominous music)

Looks like the certificate was updated, though I wonder why one with a recent expiration date was chosen. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened again on April 17th.

Good 🌞 news is that things are :) :) again, and if there is another certificate-ish issue in the future, there are workarounds. What usually gets me is a strange Windows bug where Firefox won't connect to sites like google drive when daylight savings is turned off.

Yay! I get to abuse you in Babbleon again!! 😂

Good 🌞 news is that things are :) :) again, and if there is another certificate-ish issue in the future, there are workarounds. What usually gets me is a strange Windows bug where Firefox won't connect to sites like google drive when daylight savings is turned off.
It's daylight SAVING time. Singular.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back