• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah Advertising in NYC

D

**DONOTDELETE**

If you are in the NYC area and head to 42nd Street, you'll see that the huge Showtime billboard on the South side of the street now features Jeremiah in rotation with Queer as Folk and the Chris Isaak Show. (it's one of those boards in which the image changes)

It has the Picture above and the words:

Matthew Perry Malcolm Jamal-Warner
JEREMIAH

I also saw ads on phone booths.

------------------

Kewl!
cool.gif

Any way someone can get some digital pics for us to see?

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Rangers Sponsor List
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited February 14, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SavantB5:
If you are in the NYC area and head to 42nd Street, you'll see that the huge Showtime billboard on the South side of the street now features Jeremiah in rotation with Queer as Folk and the Chris Isaak Show. (it's one of those boards in which the image changes)

It has the Picture above and the words:

Matthew Perry Malcolm Jamal-Warner
JEREMIAH

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good gracious. i hope it doesn't say Matthew Perry.
laugh.gif

if it seriously does, let me know, cuz i think my boss might like to know..
-di doctor-

Ooooops.

It's Luke Perry, of course.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SavantB5:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, as Lyta said - any way you or someone in the NYC area can get some pics of the billboard or a phone booth? That would be great.

invalensname

------------------
**In Starlight** | In Starlight's Forum

"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by invalensname:
Yeah, as Lyta said - any way you or someone in the NYC area can get some pics of the billboard or a phone booth? That would be great.

invalensname

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I'm trying to promote tourism here.
smile.gif

New York needs a boost.

------------------

I was just about to post the same comment actually when I saw you had beat me to it. Today I just saw a HUGE Jeremiah billboard (that looks identical to the pic Antony uses for this forum) on I-294 right by O`hare Airport here in Chicago. Thousands of people a day are driving by (and flying over
tongue.gif
) that one.

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

*sniffs*
*still wants Showtime*

I may just have to call AT&T Broadband and have it added
wink.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

Savant-

Actually I visit NY every year. But I won't be going this year til prob September or October. I love NY, always have. I was born there, afterall!
smile.gif

invalensname

------------------
**In Starlight** | In Starlight's Forum

"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

Well, I have the first two photos of the Jeremiah billboards in Hollywood, CA up on my site. They are not great photos but I did the best I could. I like the nighttime one myself.
smile.gif

Abyss : Jeremiah Gallery : Billboard Photos

There are also other various photos I have collected which are featured on that page.

So, now we just need someone to go out there and photograph the ones in Chicago and NYC.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Lyta, you're the coolest person on this forum. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww, shucks!
blush.gif
cool.gif

Hmm, I am not sure what exactly it means since this forum is pretty sparse compared to most of the others around here.
lol.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back