• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Happy 25th Anniversary, "Sleeping in Light"

Jan

Regular
Such a wonderful ending to a wonderful show.

"It taught us that we have to create the future, or others will do it for us."

"...in memory, still bright."

Attachments

• Good Night.jpg
    Good Night.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
I did it Jan. I watched it, but you already know that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so many emotions. Twenty Five frickin' years!!!!!! Soooooooo damn great and so damn sad. AND the music. Soooooooo good I can't stand it. Flood of emotions.

I did it Jan. I watched it, but you already know that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so many emotions. Twenty Five frickin' years!!!!!! Soooooooo damn great and so damn sad. AND the music. Soooooooo good I can't stand it. Flood of emotions.
"As it should be..." </Lorien> Sad and yet joyful and just perfect.

Re-watched with and without the JMS DVD commentary, which hopefully (?) will be included with the Blu Ray release. Music cannot be put into words. However... one of the exclamations Medusa Cascade made during her SiL video was something along the lines of "?F**** this music!?"

Trivia-ish: Was reading some abbreviated SiL art department notes for General Ivanova's Office, and President Luchenko's certificate of amnesty might have been one of the props?
- Minbari fighting pike
- Hugo award
- Her flight helmet
- Framed photos and certificates (amnesty framed)
- Papers, etc.

1701034452054.png

One of the deleted scenes shows her taking her helmet and the pike. One of the others has Sheridan picking up a crumpled piece of newspaper and placing it in a nearby trash can. In the commentary, JMS mentioned he wrote something special/secret on that piece of paper.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back