• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Color me Happy!!!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I've not posted here in some weeks. Been too busy working even to watch my beloved show. But tomorrow I"m off and planning on watching the show at 7pm..well wait..is the show on fridays anymore? I hope so..

Maven...
Checking the T.V guide he doesn't have.

------------------
I see a world gone mad.

Good to see you back, Maven! Please stick around and join in the fun. As to your question as to wehether or not your show is on at 7, I could guess yeah, assuming you're in the U.S.

------------------
All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belong. Now, I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear.
-Ambassador Jeffrey David Sinclair, War Without End

I am sorry Maven. Sci-Fi is no longer showing Babylon 5 at 7:00 pm on Fridays. They only air the show Monday through Thursday.

Frizzell

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...
It implies that I am expendable. I am many things. I am bright, personable, charismatic and not a bad dancer but expendable? No."

Chronicle is actually a pretty decent comedy.

I think it could do well if they keep playing it "straight" and resist the temptation to go "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, do ya get it?" after every joke like too many so called comedies these days.

Or just get plain Silly. Another problem.

I don't need anyone to Tell me when a joke is funny.
I can tell: It makes me laugh.
If it doesn't make me laugh, a metaphoric elbow in the ribs won't help.

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

Oh, you mean like sitcoms?
Laugh tracks are the same thing. I guess it's because the jokes are so lame that they need to let you know that it's supposed to be funny.
One of the few shows that's actually funny, the Simpsons, requires no laugh track.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

I agree -- I've never understood the concept of "laugh track"...

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

Moving over to off-topic.

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

Back