• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Can anyone ID this ship?

Wraith_3

I was looking at an old issue of Cinescape from 1997/98 and I came across this picture (an episode with Lorien, forget the title) and I don't recognize the two fighters indicated with black arrows. At first I thought they were Thunderbolts seen from an odd angle, but they appear to have two long trailing tails. Any ideas?

Yes, they're the gunships seen in GROPOS, and that's the attack fleet coming to take over B5 in Severed Dreams. Like the Hyperion cruisers those gunships disappeared in the battle!

You know the weirdest part of this entire interaction is I somehow instantly knew the silouette. I surprised myself. :LOL:

Still looks like a Thunderbolt to me. The fact that the airfoils are out may just be a CGI mistake.

Boy do I feel like an idiot. I just now saw the arrows... *facepalm*
Yeah... they're the EarthForce Gunships...

You know the weirdest part of this entire interaction is I somehow instantly knew the silouette. I surprised myself. :LOL:

That's why I was confused because I know all the fighters that were on the show, so I couldn't figure out what it was.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back