B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: Messages From Earth
A -- Excellent 10 45.45%
B -- Good 12 54.55%
C -- Average 0 0%
D -- Poor 0 0%
F -- Failure 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 2nd 06, 22:28   #21
Shaal Mayan
First One

Re: EpDis: Ship Of Tears

I wanted to make sure I had everyone's attention so I typed in all caps.IMHO 1,23 are the best and the ones I wil reread over again.If your referring to the Psi Corps,technomage,centauri are in hardback I know I have them.
Shaal Mayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd 06, 22:48   #22
Joseph DeMartino

Actually, I think The Science Fiction Bookclub issued the three B5 trilogies in single-volume ombnibus hardcover editions. Don't know if they're still available, but I suspect they turn up on eBay if they exist.

Regards,

Joe
Joseph DeMartino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd 06, 23:29   #23
Shaal Mayan
First One

They are from the science fiction book club but the only way you can get them now is through ebay,amazon or barnes and noble .I got one from the latter technomage I think,Psi corps came from a comic store and the other amazon.
Old January 3rd 06, 01:19   #24
KoshN

Quote:
They are from the science fiction book club but the only way you can get them now is through ebay,amazon or barnes and noble .I got one from the latter technomage I think,Psi corps came from a comic store and the other amazon.
You're saying that it might be possible to get more copies of the paperbacks I already have, through Amazon or Barnes & Noble, not the omnibus hardcover editions, correct?
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd 06, 01:29   #25
KoshN

Quote:
Actually, I think The Science Fiction Bookclub issued the three B5 trilogies in single-volume ombnibus hardcover editions. Don't know if they're still available, but I suspect they turn up on eBay if they exist.
I should've bought them. No hits at Science Fiction Book Club today.
Old January 3rd 06, 15:05   #26
Shaal Mayan
First One

Quote:
You're saying that it might be possible to get more copies of the paperbacks I already have, through Amazon or Barnes & Noble, not the omnibus hardcover editions, correct?

That's the only hardcover editions I know of are the ombinus editions by the science fiction book club edition .What else did you think I was refering to ?Keep dreaming about realeasing indiviual ones. If you want indiviual copies of each book then make it yourself .I was only making suggestions and the only hardcovers I know of are the science fiction book club editions.
Old January 4th 06, 22:08   #27
KoshN

Quote:
Quote:

That's the only hardcover editions I know of are the ombinus editions by the science fiction book club edition. What else did you think I was refering to?
See below the **************************************** line.

Quote:
Keep dreaming about realeasing indiviual ones. If you want indiviual copies of each book then make it yourself.
If I want individual copies of each paperback in each of the three trilogies, all I have to do is re-buy them at Amazon, WaldenBooks, Barnes &amp; Noble, Borders or elsewhere. I want each of the three trilogies as <u>one book each</u>, in <u>hardback</u>, i.e. the onmibus editions. Reason: The hardbacks would not degrade as fast as the pulp paperbacks, and would be sturdier.

You said:

Quote:
They are from the science fiction book club but the only way you can get them now
Presumably the "they" and "them" are referring to the omnibus editions (hardback), because you linked "they" and "them" with "the science fiction book club." BUT then you go on to say:

Quote:
... is through ebay,amazon or barnes and noble.
Hence my confusion about amazon or barnes and noble having the omnibus editions.

Quote:

I got one from the latter technomage I think,Psi corps came from a comic store and the other amazon.
They are from the science fiction book club but the only way you can get them now
I thought ONLY the Science Fiction Book Club EVER handled the omnibus editions of the Psi Corps, Legions of Fire, and Technomage trilogies.
Old January 4th 06, 22:24   #28
Joseph DeMartino

Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to today' s section of "English as a Second Language"

Joe
Joseph DeMartino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th 06, 23:22   #29
KoshN

Quote:
Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to today' s section of "English as a Second Language"

Joe
So, do you think:

Quote:
...was unambiguous?
Old January 4th 06, 23:53   #30
Jan
Psi Cop

I did but there could have been a few extra words in there to make it more clear. I'd've written it:

"They are from the science fiction book club but the only way you can get them now is <u>as used books</u> through ebay,amazon or barnes and noble . (and then the message continues to explain where that poster got his/her copies.

Jan
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote