B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old July 19th 12, 23:11   #11
dencor
Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to dencor
Re: Comic-Con 2012

They have been very quiet as to why no more Crusade books. My guess is maybe they did not sell enough to justify continuing the series.
dencor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th 12, 23:55   #12
JoeD80
Commander

Uh the first one is still available. Nothing has disappeared.
JoeD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th 12, 00:23   #13
Raw Shark
Commander

I was referring to what was supposed to be a series of books. The future volumes were announced, but they are not scheduled, and there is no news on whether or not they will be coming out at all. I'm not terribly concerned with the first volume's availability, because I already own it. I had been planning to buy the other volumes, but they seem to have... disappeared, or if you prefer, they just don't exist. Unless you know something I do not?

Raw Shark

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
Helen Keller
Raw Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th 12, 02:04   #14
JoeD80
Commander

No secret knowledge. I imagine that Joe has been working so hard on setting up Studio JMS that he probably just put it on the back-burner for awhile. I believe it's a limited series like the B5 scripts were, so once all of them are published they'll stop making them. Since volume 1 is still there to order, the series is likely still on.
JoeD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th 12, 07:46   #15
Raw Shark
Commander

Hmm. Wasn't there some non-explanation on the b5scripts.com page a while ago? I forget how it went. I miss Crusade, that show had so many great directions to go in. Although whenever I see Captain Gideon now, I think of a mountain lion, Columbian Bam Bam, and people getting kicked out of Applebee's.

Raw Shark

quoteless thursday
Raw Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th 12, 19:24   #16
Jan
Psi Cop

There hasn't been any word that the rest of the series has been canceled but there's also no word as to when the next one(s) might be coming. My thought is similar to JoeD80's that JMS has just been busy with other projects.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote