• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What to watch first

theta123

Hey guys

I was always a fan of Science fiction.
been a great stargate fan. Fully watched SG1 and SGA...and saddly Stargate universe is cancelled

So i was pretty much without a series
A relative however, has everything on babylon 5. He was a great fan of it when it was first broadcast and he bought himself a sattelite dish especialy to watch it. He gave me all his dvds.

but.... what should i watch first?The movies? or the series?Appearntly the movies are the things happening before the series right?

I have watched till episode 8 now. While the ship animations are...old skool :p everything else is great. Especialy the Dialogs. And especialy the centauri ambassador..i forgot his name
DO YOU SEE THESE? MY 3 WIFES? DO YOU THINK I MARRIED THEM FOR THERE PERSONALITIES? there personalities could Shatter ENTIRE PLANETS
"Arrenged marriages they where! But they worked out!They inspired me!Knowing that they where waiting at home for me, is what keeps me here......75 lightyears away!
I was laughing for half an hour when he said that!

Anyway i really am looking forward to the rest of this old but defiantly underrated series.

There are two threads about that in B5 FAQ.

Short answer: Start with "The Gathering," not "In the Beginning."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back