B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old September 24th 09, 12:36   #1
Paradox
Lurker

New Bab5 zealot here

Just finished the series and a few movies, starting Crusade now.. seems I watched everything out of order near the end so i'm kicking myself for that now.

But I am confused about something, maybe I missed an episode or two and I just didn't realise it; Londo left that jar with the mind-control alien inside it with sheridan and delenn right, to attach to their kid when it hit 16, but the last episode where sheridan dies is supposably 19 years in the future right? but in that episode I didn't see their child or anything about this alien mind control stuff, it just seemed to be forgotten entirely.. or did I miss something?

I just watched legend of the rangers.. from what I have read people don't seem to like this but I thought it was alright, the bit where the female ranger is inside the weapons system or whatever in order to fire the ships guns made me laugh out loud pretty well.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th 09, 13:07   #2
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: New Bab5 zealot here

Hi Paradox, welcome to B5!

No, you didn't exactly miss anything and the Keeper in the urn wasn't forgotten, it just didn't have anyplace to be actually shown in the episodes. It was alluded to in the episode "Deconstruction of Falling Stars" when one of the university people referred to (from memory) "...that incident concerning their son". Remember also how Delenn tells Sheridan the their "...son is safe." when he flashed forward to Centauri Prime in the episode "War Without End". There's more detail on what finally happened in one of the Centauri Prime trilogy books (KoshN? Help here?).

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th 09, 18:26   #3
KoshFan
Soul Hunter

Yeah, in the last CP book there's a lot more detail about David Sheridan.

The Generous Grasp
KoshFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th 09, 05:58   #4
Dayton3
First One

In the novel, doesn't Londo provoke one of the Drakh into revealing where the "keeper" attached to David Sheridan came from? When the Drakh admits that it came from him (the one talking to Londo), Garibaldi literally emerges from hiding and kills the Drakh. Thus causing the "keeper" attached to David Sheridan to die.
Dayton3 is offline   Reply With Quote