B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old July 28th 11, 15:00   #1
SilverFox
Lurker

Lost Episode?

Hello B5 fans...I hope someone can help me find a lost episode. It is lost to me! Maybe this is a trick of B5 universe that is materlizing into my universe. Who knows. But it is extreeemly frustrating.

I watched the series when it was orginally aired on UK TV. And my memory of watching the series was that there was an episode ~ in which was made as if it was a documentary/history of Sheriden and Delen made on earth, at different times in the future. Kind of like putting Sheriden, Delen etc on trial. It was being shown from a library which was being accessed by the viewer. As the episode was watched it jumped to future points. And at each point there was a different view point/interpretation of the history of events. At one point Delen stormed in outraged how Sheriden was being mis-represented. Then after that scene, I remember, it jumping to Earth's future where us humans had evolved to being akin to the Vorlons. Transcending the human body to that of more energy/light. Then that was the end.

Surely I didn't make this up?!

I am asking as I just brought the DVD Box set of Babylon 5 from Amazon. This episode is not on there. I have watched the whole lot. It's not there.

Does anyone know where it's gone? Where I could retreave a copy. And what this episode is called. As I hope I could purchase the DVD on which it is on. Coos I loved it. And my set is incomplete.

in hope!....

SilverFox

Last edited by SilverFox; July 28th 11 at 15:04.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th 11, 15:19   #2
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: Lost Episode?

The episode you're looking for is "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" the last episode for Season 4. If it's not on your DVD set, you should return it.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th 11, 17:01   #3
KoshN

On the Region 1 Season 4 DVD set, "Deconstruction of Falling Stars" is on Disc 6 with only the Bonus Materials.

Perhaps you should check your set to make sure that you have all of the discs. In Region 1, each of the five season sets had 6 discs, the movie set had five and the Crusade set had four. Then, the Rangers TV movie/pilot and the Voices in the Dark "movie" were on one disc each.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th 11, 11:22   #4
SilverFox
Lurker

Hello Jan and KoshN....thank you very much for you help! Much appreciated. I've found it! Thought it would have been the very last DVD. )
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st 11, 05:08   #5
KoshFan
Soul Hunter

I'm glad you got this got cleared up, SilverFox.

A friend of mine, before she even started watching B5, somehow saw "The Fall of Centauri Prime," and remembered significant details about it once I started showing her the whole show. (Talk about spoilers.) But she also remembered people looking at a crashed spaceship, which definitely doesn't happen in that episode... or any. I never quite convinced her that there wasn't more B5 that she hadn't seen.

The Generous Grasp
KoshFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st 11, 08:11   #6
A_M_Swallow
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshFan View Post
I'm glad you got this got cleared up, SilverFox.

A friend of mine, before she even started watching B5, somehow saw "The Fall of Centauri Prime," and remembered significant details about it once I started showing her the whole show. (Talk about spoilers.) But she also remembered people looking at a crashed spaceship, which definitely doesn't happen in that episode... or any. I never quite convinced her that there wasn't more B5 that she hadn't seen.
There may not have been a crashed ship but there was a Shadow Ship buried on Mars.
Sheridan's Whitestar crashed into the roof of Z'ha'dum in season 3. The Shadow Ships inspected the hole.
The Centauri blow up an island full of Shadow Ships.

In the "Fall of Centauri Prime" Delenn's Whitestar is badly damaged. That could be miss-remembered as a crash.
Old July 31st 11, 10:54   #7
babylonfan
Ranger

Quote:
she also remembered people looking at a crashed spaceship, which definitely doesn't happen in that episode... or any.
Might be Crusade "War Zone".
babylonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st 11, 20:43   #8
KoshN

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylonfan View Post
Quote:
she also remembered people looking at a crashed spaceship, which definitely doesn't happen in that episode... or any.
Might be Crusade "War Zone".
or Racing the Night.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
Old July 31st 11, 21:15   #9
KoshFan
Soul Hunter

I know it wasn't "Messages from Earth." And I remembered Delenn and Lennir, but my friend insisted it was people outside a ship looking in, not inside looking out.

Haven't seen enough Crusade to nail down those, though. Interesting possibility...

The Generous Grasp
KoshFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st 11, 21:42   #10
KoshN

Quote:
Haven't seen enough Crusade to nail down those, though. Interesting possibility...
You know, there IS a solution to that.