B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old August 1st 08, 13:56   #1
woedin
Lurker

a ranger episode

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there was someone who could help me with a particular episode involving the rangers.

From what I can remember it was about a sort of image library where a character (I can't remember if he was a ranger or not) could select points in time to see the history of the rangers. At one point he views a scene where it looks like it's the dark ages and you wonder what has this got to do with anything but then you realize that humans have destroyed their world and have literally bombed them selves back into the dark ages. Then you see this priest open a small cupboard, when no one else is around, and there's a futuristic communicator and the priest identifies himself as a ranger. I vaguely rember the character at one point selects one million years AD in the image library.

I am sorry I can't be any more clear or concise. I can only remember bits and pieces and it's very hard to put them down in words.

If any of this rings a bell with anyone can you please tell me which episode it was? It’s driving me up the wall.

Thank you guys for any help or information you can provide.

Regards,

Last edited by woedin; August 1st 08 at 13:59.
woedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st 08, 14:58   #2
B5_Obsessed
First One

Re: a ranger episode

That's "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" an episode that was written and filmed at the last minute and inserted as the last episode of Season 4 after TNT picked up the show for Season 5 (that's why Claudia is not in it). Up until that point, B5 was effectively cancelled and "Sleeping in Light" would have aired then.
B5_Obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st 08, 20:30   #3
vacantlook

Yuppers, "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" it is.
vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st 08, 21:03   #4
Galahad
First One

Send a message via MSN to Galahad Send a message via Yahoo to Galahad Send a message via Skype™ to Galahad

Yes...

<-------------------------- Look at me, that's where my avatar cometh from!

(blatant attention grabber, that!)

"We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Visit NiCK'S SANCTUARY
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd 08, 09:01   #5
woedin
Lurker

Hey, thank you to everyone for your replies. i actually have that episode on DVD (i'm so ashamed of myself). it's one of the few i haven't watch yet. anyway thanks again.

" The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation"

G'Quan
woedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th 08, 02:50   #6
KoshN

Re: Make money online,now!

Spam????? Here????
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th 08, 04:30   #7
KoshFan
Soul Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
Spam????? Here????
You have been away. We get a fair amount these days. Pay it no mind, the mods usually have it cleared up pretty quick.

The Generous Grasp
KoshFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th 08, 19:45   #8
KoshN

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshFan View Post
You have been away. We get a fair amount these days. Pay it no mind, the mods usually have it cleared up pretty quick.
I'd like to send a computer demon (like Burrell's "Johnny") or at the very least a fireball to that spammer's PC
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote