B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Ancillary forums > Questions & suggestions

Old July 28th 07, 00:51   #1
crazyhorse
Anarchist

How do you changev links in your signiture?

I can't do it.

Only wanting to change the tune

"me and other folk were just tryin tae get the boot in and some other guy banjoed him"

John Smeaton 2007

"You know why they're on the Internet don't you? Cos you wouldny speak to them in the fecking pub!" - Billy Connolly
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th 07, 08:36   #2
vacantlook

Re: How do you changev links in your signiture?

Wouldn't the changing of a link in one's signature be done the same as changing anything in one's signature? Not having a signature, I can't say for sure or anything, but I would figure you'd just go into your "User CP" and click on the "Edit Signature" link on the left side of the page, and then change it up in the signature construction box, which looks exactly like a post construction box to me when I checked just now. And of course, be sure to click the "Save Signature" button.

Is it that you've tried to do this and for some reason it's not actually saving the new sig?
vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th 07, 08:47   #3
crazyhorse
Anarchist

I can add a new link easily in my user CP but it wont let me delete the old one.I thought I must be doing something basic daft at first but I have tried for weeks to change it and not managed.

Weird

"me and other folk were just tryin tae get the boot in and some other guy banjoed him"

John Smeaton 2007

"You know why they're on the Internet don't you? Cos you wouldny speak to them in the fecking pub!" - Billy Connolly
Old August 22nd 07, 20:20   #4
crazyhorse
Anarchist

It comes down to my PC being fucked.By strangers without protection,dirty gigolo that the thing is.

Maybe the title should be my pc is fucked

John Smeaton 2007