B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: The Well Of Forever
A -- Excellent 8 61.54%
B -- Good 3 23.08%
C -- Average 1 7.69%
D -- Poor 0 0%
F -- Failure 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 17th 15, 03:04   #11
Lennier's Tears
Ambassador

Re: EpDis: Crusade: The Well Of Forever

Oh, I have SO MANY questions about techno mages right now ... But I suspect that at least some of them are going to be answered in future episodes, so I'll refrain from asking them for the time being.

My first thought upon seeing "Mr. Jones" was "Abel Horn???", but I'm assuming it's simply a case of "we liked this actor", not any intentional reference to a sinister Psi Corps (and/or Bureau 13) plot.

I'm really enjoying the telepath storylines in Crusade. What happens with human telepaths after the telepath war and the Psi Corps being dissolved is an interesting subject to explore. I also really like Matheson. So far, anyway.

Eilerson, on the other hand ... I don't love him I totally judge him for being greedy and wanting fame. And for working for IPX and doing for-profit archaeology. I know I said elsewhere that that's apparently just how it is in the B5 universe and a person's got to make a living, but yea ... totally judging. I'm assuming he's a crap archaeologist based on the fact that he's hunting down patents and trying to make money off of everything instead of doing actual archaeology. My assumption is reinforced in this episode, as it has Dureena, an actual thief, explaining burial practices to an archaeologist whose eyes only see monetary values. Is it opposites day?
Old May 17th 15, 09:06   #12
Jan
Psi Cop

Doesn't Eilerson get any credit for deleting his report (I think it was this episode)? He's got his moments.

I liked Mattheson a lot. Really wish that the 'Value Judgments' script by Fiona Avery would have gotten made.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th 15, 18:57   #13
Lennier's Tears
Ambassador

Well, some files get deleted in this episodes. We get a view of Eilerson's screen as it happens, and it looks suspiciously like what Londo's computer screen looked like when Elric put a holodemon in his system. I'm assuming Galen is responsible. Eilersoon didn't look too happy about it, either But, I am pleased to learn that he'll have some better moments later on
Old May 23rd 15, 23:55   #14
Lennier's Tears
Ambassador

The episode where Eilerson apparently grows a conscience is "Patterns of the Soul", I just watched it. I'm going with the order on the DVD, so I have no idea if that was supposed to be before or after "The Well of Forever".

Incidentally, the episode names on Crusade are WAY less clever than on Babylon 5.