• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

'Sampler' books from B5books.com

Jan

Regular
Did you miss the 'Babylon 5 Scripts of J. Michael Straczynksi or the "Echoes of All Our Conversations" series from http://www.cafepress.com/b5books ? While they're never going to be printed in their entirety again, there's a way you can sample the great stuff they contained. $10 debut discount is until 2/21 and coupon code ' ann0214 ' will give you an additional $15 off when you order both.

I've got both of the series and I'm glad folks who missed them will be able to get a taste of this great material!

Jan
(yes, I've consulted with them but I don't have any financial interest in these)

I'm interested in picking up the Conversations sampler – only managed to get volume 2 of that series. Even though it is a sampler it sounds like it contains a tasty pick of interviews.

Edit: Well I was going to pull the trigger on the sampler, until this morning when I got an email from those good people on the B5Books team letting me know I had been drawn out of the hat to get the opportunity to buy copies of the books I missed first time around! Yay me! Gonna be expensive though!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back